No Just Back?

onlyagame

Did yesterday push Silverlion over the edge?
(seriously though, I hope you’re ok & await your report soon)

It was not as bad as Ipswich. We were back to normal, ok on the ball for about 15 mins then utter wank. They get in our half twice and score two goals.

We then spend the second half huffing and puffing but fail to make the final pass or take advantage of a set piece yet again.

I think ‘normal’ was wearing thin before the last few games and we needed to see something more. I will say that we went back to basics for the most part, it was a slight improvement. But we needed to improve from normal as of a few months ago, not just be grateful to be as bad as we were a month ago.

The truth is I am sunning my buns in the sunshine state. No sunning today though as it is raining cats and dogs! Watched some of the game on Fawa stream but that just gave up in the second half and so I just followed it on the BBC and the texts from my mate in block 29.

The truth is I am sunning my buns in the sunshine state. No sunning today though as it is raining cats and dogs! Watched some of the game on Fawa stream but that just gave up in the second half and so I just followed it on the BBC and the texts from my mate in block 29.
You could have paid a tenner for Millwall TV, if you really wanted to put yourself through that.

Are you away for the Southampton game? If so I'm happy to fill in next week as a temporary stop gap

Sadly BP the US was one of the places you could not buy a match day pass for. So i watched some of it on Fawa but in the second half it went completely belly up….sound familiar… and I gave up….again…sound familiar.
I will not be at the Southampton game but my mates from block 29 are all going. A Just Back would be appreciated

Sadly BP the US was one of the places you could not buy a match day pass for. So i watched some of it on Fawa but in the second half it went completely belly up….sound familiar… and I gave up….again…sound familiar.
I will not be at the Southampton game but my mates from block 29 are all going. A Just Back would be appreciated
No problem. I'll do my best to fill in the void of this weekend after the Saints game for you silver.