Nisbet

CanningTownMFC

Does anyone know how he's fucked up at Wall? I'm being asked all the time by the Hibs mob. Had high hopes for him when he signed.

I’m more interested in what was the disciplinary issue last week.
Allegedly turned up late for training more than once!

We currently don't play to his strengths, play him in a pair up front with balls being whipped in from the wings and we will see a completely different player, playing up top on his own chasing lost causes is not his game!!!

I’m more interested in what was the disciplinary issue last week.
Turned up late for training. I’m guessing on more than one occasion.
Likewise Obafemi.
They make you die, don’t they? One job that they have to do for themselves, i.e. turn up on time at the training ground. Everything else is programmed for them, and they can’t even get that basic discipline right.

Thought it might have been something like that. I know at Hibs he could be a touchy little fucker. He was greedy on the pitch which wasn't a bad thing. He was pretty much centre of attention too which he hasn't been at Wall. I agree if you spray balls into him he'll score goals. He was lethal on front of goal. If he's played how he wants to play it'll be like a new signing but yeah he's got to play by the rules. Hibs boys are surprised it hasn't worked out YET!

Allegedly turned up late for training more than once!

We currently don't play to his strengths, play him in a pair up front with balls being whipped in from the wings and we will see a completely different player, playing up top on his own chasing lost causes is not his game!!!
Turned up late for training ? its not as if he has to get up at 5am like most of us then go and do a hard days collar.

He is supposed to be a pro footballer earning good money doing what he loves, if he cant be bothered to get in on time, there are no excuses, get rid.

It doesn't make a difference if you're on a pound a week or a million, late is late. Rab C obviously didn't turn up late once and must have been warned. Smells of not taking the job seriously to me. Also the fucker was out for months injured so even more reason to get back training with the squad.

Actually agree with the lot of you. I really want him to be a success with us, but there’s something not right here! Something dodgy!

Turned up late for training ? its not as if he has to get up at 5am like most of us then go and do a hard days collar.

He is supposed to be a pro footballer earning good money doing what he loves, if he cant be bothered to get in on time, there are no excuses, get rid.
Could be a spoilt brat like a lot of them!

When I was on the building sites, a fella was late one morning ( these were the days of no work no pay) the Irish hanger man said, “no worries about being late Micky, if you can afford to lose an hours pay then you can afford to have the day of. Turn around and I’ll see you tomorrow “

He lost that day’s money and was never late again.
I used to work alongside an ex-army fella and arrived on time for an agreed meeting. He said when he was in the army if you turned up on time you were 10mins late! 😱

Could be a spoilt brat like a lot of them!
I do know that he threw a strop when he came down for the medical/ pre signing. He wanted/ expected Wall to have a driver waiting for him on arrival from Scotland to take him to the medical. If i was going to an interview where i could potentially treble my wages i'd fucking crawl there with my bollox clamped in a vice if i had to.

Unless he shapes up and changes his attitude he may as well fuck off cause Harris is the last person you want to be displaying those traits too. He and Obafemi were disciplined and sent away from the squad for taking the piss prior to the last game. He's certainly got to prove himself when they come back from there break

Everyone going on about being late but the poor lad might have a justifiable excuse?

Stuck behind a tractor.
Stuck behind a bus.
Lost his phone.
Breakfast was cooked late.
Paper boy turned up late.
Puncture.
Car wouldn't start.
Felt sick, wasnt sure to come in but braved it.
Cat died.
Dog died.
Hamster died.
Fish died.
Postman was late.
Caught in an accident.
Lights were stuck.
Forgot my keys.
Forgot my laptop.
Forgot my wallet.
Became a cunt overnight.

About time you lot had some consideration on why Rab C was late for training, rather than blaming the poor bloke and casting aspersions.

Clearly a good finisher. Best we have in that regard but to make it at Wall without doing the hard yards like a Claridge, Gregory or Bradshaw you have to be something special. Teddy Sheringham he is not. If he mucks us about by turning up late for training, cut our losses and ship him out asap.

Last chance saloon for him I think. He can finish for sure but if Harris sniffs that he is not pulling his weight then off he can fuck and that is fine by me.

You can be late once or twice for training but doing so repeatedly shows a lack of respect and professionalism. I can honestly say I have never been late for anything, except ejaculating and I can provide witnesses.

Everyone going on about being late but the poor lad might have a justifiable excuse?

Stuck behind a tractor.
Stuck behind a bus.
Lost his phone.
Breakfast was cooked late.
Paper boy turned up late.
Puncture.
Car wouldn't start.
Felt sick, wasnt sure to come in but braved it.
Cat died.
Dog died.
Hamster died.
Fish died.
Postman was late.
Caught in an accident.
Lights were stuck.
Forgot my keys.
Forgot my laptop.
Forgot my wallet.
Became a cunt overnight.

About time you lot had some consideration on why Rab C was late for training, rather than blaming the poor bloke and casting aspersions.
You been rummaging through your school sick notes Champs08? 😁