Nisbet

If Nisbet is capable of improving and stepping up to start for Scotland we will have a decent CF on our hands, adjusting to the Championship quickly is what he needs to do and if he does he could be Scotland's No 9 in Germany.
I think he can do it from what clips I have seen of him.

From what I have seen online he looks decent. He knows where the back of the net is and he takes his chances well. All of the above comes with a health warning! He has scored his goals in Scotland and the standard of some of the play is not very high. Some of the defending around some of the goals he has scored was poor. For him it will be a step up to play in the championship for us. However, you do not know whether you will be good enough until you try and I am all for giving the bloke a chence. If it comes off and he scores hatfuls of goals for us then I shall be delighted and cheer him from the rooftops. If he doesn’t then he will get a hard time from me and my mates in block 29. Other than the stuff I have seen online on his showreel on YouTube I have not seen him live. Showreels can be deceiving and I am sure that even Kevin Braniff’s showreel made him out to be good whereas the truth was he was proper brown stuff. Let’s wait and see!

From what I have seen online he looks decent. He knows where the back of the net is and he takes his chances well. All of the above comes with a health warning! He has scored his goals in Scotland and the standard of some of the play is not very high. Some of the defending around some of the goals he has scored was poor. For him it will be a step up to play in the championship for us. However, you do not know whether you will be good enough until you try and I am all for giving the bloke a chence. If it comes off and he scores hatfuls of goals for us then I shall be delighted and cheer him from the rooftops. If he doesn’t then he will get a hard time from me and my mates in block 29. Other than the stuff I have seen online on his showreel on YouTube I have not seen him live. Showreels can be deceiving and I am sure that even Kevin Braniff’s showreel made him out to be good whereas the truth was he was proper brown stuff. Let’s wait and see!
If you watch just match highlights of hibs games then you get to see him without the 'best of' clips and I think he looks like a good fit for us.
Defences might not be the best but they are a mix of Championship/div 1 so I don't see him having a problem adjusting, the club would of watched him enough against Rangers and Celtic to see if how he would perform against a good defence.

It’s not unknown for players who have performed well at a lower level to not fare so well in The Championship. Harris and Gregory are two examples of players who looked good in Division One but we’re not as effective or prolific in The Championship.

The Scottish Premiership is a better league than Division One and Nisbet has played for Scotland, so he should do better than Neil and Lee 🙏

It’s not unknown for players who have performed well at a lower level to not fare so well in The Championship. Harris and Gregory are two examples of players who looked good in Division One but we’re not as effective or prolific in The Championship.

The Scottish Premiership is a better league than Division One and Nisbet has played for Scotland, so he should do better than Neil and Lee 🙏
pet hate, its not fucking Division One (that's the Old Top division), its League One or Third Division!

Better than Div1 - not so sure mate. 🤔

Members online