NH or GR

mfcjohn

Just a little what if

If NH had the players we have today, would we be higher in the league then we currently are?

I'm not talking about the football he wanted to play, but I think Harris would have more points.

We have a team that can play a 4-4-2 but GR is just as stubborn as NH.

Maybe we’d have lost a few more but would have won more so probably more points under NH with the same squad. We would have wide men and 2 centre forwards and players having some familiarity with the system and each other. Certainly more direct but more entertaining which would not be difficult.

GR sets up not to lose ..not to win ( thats a bonus) ,until the managers mindset changes I fear not only will we lose the games but the backing of the fans,we are fast approaching the same scenario as when Harris was in charge...going nowhere ,boring negative football , it was painful with harris, do we cut the strings now or blunder on through till the season ends ?

Harris was brilliant at his peak. The energy from us knowing he was one of our own, but like most managers, they run dry pretty quick nowadays.

Rowett, same as above (apart from being one of our own) did brilliantly & steadied the ship.

But both just couldnt/cant cut it when the going gets get tough.

We need someone with grit, the ability to adapt at the right times & get our players at it.
Thats like saying we need a striker that sticks 20 goals a season in.
Rare & costly!

Harris was brilliant at his peak. The energy from us knowing he was one of our own, but like most managers, they run dry pretty quick nowadays.

Rowett, same as above (apart from being one of our own) did brilliantly & steadied the ship.

But both just couldnt/cant cut it when the going gets get tough.

We need someone with grit, the ability to adapt at the right times & get our players at it.
Thats like saying we need a striker that sticks 20 goals a season in.
Rare & costly!

José Rare and Miguel de Costly?

Can't see either of them leaving Internazionale.

:grinning:

Harris did okay for a while as a rookie with a moderate budget. Rowett is not much better but as an experienced manager you'd expect him to see where we're going wrong/ lacking. I don't buy the argument that Rowett has no money to spend hence our style/ limitations, he spent north of £40 million at Stoke but the results were the same as now, the messiah he ain't!

no one likes Harris and long ball and the boring game plan he run out of ideas
GR plays far more football but we still never look like scoring
the loans we have got in and pined all our hopes on don't look up to it
if jed goes we will be well and truly....

Harris did okay for a while as a rookie with a moderate budget. Rowett is not much better but as an experienced manager you'd expect him to see where we're going wrong/ lacking. I don't buy the argument that Rowett has no money to spend hence our style/ limitations, he spent north of £40 million at Stoke but the results were the same as now, the messiah he ain't!
He's just a very naughty boy