Next season

champs08

Some good away days to look forward to . . .

Charlton - tick 3 points.
Peterborough
Oxford
Leyton Orient
Blackpool (home of the Billy Bonds massacre)
Lincoln
Northampton
Exeter (weekend with the misses on the coast)
Cambridge
Reading
Brizzle Rovers
Stevenage
Stockport
Mansfield
Poss Wrexham

I've got my eye on at least 10 of them.

Surely we can beat Exeter at home? something to look forward to.

Peterborough
Oxford
Leyton Orient
Lincoln
Northampton
Cambridge
Reading
Brizzle Rovers
Stevenage
Stockport
Mansfield
Poss Wrexham

Quite a few of these I haven’t been to.

Peterborough
Oxford
Leyton Orient
Lincoln
Northampton
Cambridge
Reading
Brizzle Rovers
Stevenage
Stockport
Mansfield
Poss Wrexham

Been to all of them and none fill me much excitement for next season

Peterborough
Oxford
Leyton Orient
Lincoln
Northampton
Cambridge
Reading
Brizzle Rovers
Stevenage
Stockport
Mansfield
Poss Wrexham

You eyeing up League one already!!!!? Are you JE in disguise mate? We have time to turn this around if we get a half competent manager in the next few weeks.... a few wins on the spin will get us out of this hole.

C'mon, no more league one speak until the large lady gets vocal!

Peterborough
Oxford
Leyton Orient
Lincoln
Northampton
Cambridge
Reading
Brizzle Rovers
Stevenage
Stockport
Mansfield
Poss Wrexham

Done all bar Stockport and Stevenage.

Exeter good away day, guranteed night game in Feb.

Lincoln and Wrexham lively.

If Edwards can't lift the team which he can't, it's even more important that we do. I never wanted him and I hope he goes sooner rather than later - but its still our club and we need to stay up.

We are not down yet and the teams below us would rather be in our position if you can compartmentalise and put our current form to one side for a moment.

They have had a worse season than us so far. The players we have are still probably the best set of players we have had for a long time, they're just not playing well and are being managed by probably the worst manager that we've ever had. But they don't want to be relegated either.

Putting aside how angry, upset and generally fkd off we are at the moment, we can make a massive difference if we get behind the players (our club) and make the Den as fkg hostile for the opposition like we've always usually done and make it easier for our players to play. I know it's stating the obvious and I said from the date of JE' unfathomably naive and mindless appointment that he's just not up to it, but now it's gone this bad I don't want to accept relegation 14 games out when we haven't even been in the relegation zone all season. We are not doomed. We and the players have gotta do something about it while we still can and regroup. JE can't do it, we know that. I don't believe the players believe in him and nor do most of us now - but he doesn't play, the players do and we've got a better team and squad than a third to half of the championship. We're the best fans in the championship to have behind you and the worst to have against you.

I don't fkg want to go to that list of 1st (3rd) division grounds, we belong in the Championship. Last season if we'd only lost the second half v Blackburn 0-1 we'd probably be where Luton are in the Prem.

We have a shot manager, a lot of decent players, and the best fans when we're on it. We gotta be on it. Its for us, not them. Its our fkg football club, not JE's. We are not in the relegation zone, and we are not going down

If Edwards can't lift the team which he can't, it's even more important that we do. I never wanted him and I hope he goes sooner rather than later - but its still our club and we need to stay up.

We are not down yet and the teams below us would rather be in our position if you can compartmentalise and put our current form to one side for a moment.

They have had a worse season than us so far. The players we have are still probably the best set of players we have had for a long time, they're just not playing well and are being managed by probably the worst manager that we've ever had. But they don't want to be relegated either.

Putting aside how angry, upset and generally fkd off we are at the moment, we can make a massive difference if we get behind the players (our club) and make the Den as fkg hostile for the opposition like we've always usually done and make it easier for our players to play. I know it's stating the obvious and I said from the date of JE' unfathomably naive and mindless appointment that he's just not up to it, but now it's gone this bad I don't want to accept relegation 14 games out when we haven't even been in the relegation zone all season. We are not doomed. We and the players have gotta do something about it while we still can and regroup. JE can't do it, we know that. I don't believe the players believe in him and nor do most of us now - but he doesn't play, the players do and we've got a better team and squad than a third to half of the championship. We're the best fans in the championship to have behind you and the worst to have against you.

I don't fkg want to go to that list of 1st (3rd) division grounds, we belong in the Championship. Last season if we'd only lost the second half v Blackburn 0-1 we'd probably be where Luton are in the Prem.

We have a shot manager, a lot of decent players, and the best fans when we're on it. We gotta be on it. Its for us, not them. Its our fkg football club, not JE's. We are not in the relegation zone, and we are not going down
👏👏👏