Next season...

One win in ten for them and that was against the naughty Nigels :grinning: I don't know what the appeal of being in that league is, it's shit outside of the top ten. The only thing to play for is to stay in the league for more of the same, defeats and the odd win or draw. Much prefer this division.

One win in ten for them and that was against the naughty Nigels :grinning: I don't know what the appeal of being in that league is, it's shit outside of the top ten. The only thing to play for is to stay in the league for more of the same, defeats and the odd win or draw. Much prefer this division.
Couldn’t agree more. This league is so close and well balanced, other than the top two being sponsored by the prem. Also, I’d hate to see us sign a load of African footballers that don’t give a shit about the club and I can’t even pronounce their names.

Also, I’d hate to see us sign a load of African footballers that don’t give a shit about the club and I can’t even pronounce their names.
You could say that about many players, we're fairly active scouting around the european leagues where Flemming came from. That's the way forward, get in potential at half the price we'd pay for a brittish player. We being a stepping stone and platform for the player to perform and move on if it works out. Rinse and repeat just like Brentford and Brighton do.

Chelsea under Potter are dropping like a Stone.**
It seems just about every club Lamplard has been involved with is cursed this season.

We can only dream...
:hehe:

18 - Chelsea
19 - Everton
20 - West Ham

:grinning:

We have a chance to bring the wage bill down with some out of contract, if we let them go and manage to replace them with better or young with potential then we could be on our way to being a promotion chasing side, that will probably need the like of Mitchell, Mac and Esse fulfilling their potential at the same time.

Currently we are some way off of Burnley and Sheffield standards and even then, do they compare to those at the bottom of the premiership?

The tramps hounded out managers like Koeman, Silva, Benitez and protested for Lampard to be manager :grinning: Calm down calm down, eh eh eh eh

All these fans of clubs that want the owners gone, boards out etc, have one thing in common, they ain't winning games.
Not every club can keep winning, 100 years of football have shown clubs have good and bad times with no instant solution at hand.

Go through a bad spell and premiership fans have a tantrum, pathetic bunch.