Next season - new grounds

Ipswich hate the place - Been nicked twice, once with RL and got a chair thrown in to the back of my head by one of our own (relegation game)
Plymouth - My old mans team and love Devon, so will get to that one (as long as it's not a weekday)
Southampton - Never been to new ground, the Dell was a good stadium though.
Everton - Long time ago, but still remember getting one of their plods ultra long baton's over my nut...

Been Plymouth couple if times never seen a goal there yet!
Southampton will be like a home game for me
Not a bad ground Plymouth. Don’t forget only 25 minutes away is beautiful Cornwall. Half an hour to Looe and Polperro, quaint old places. Worth a long weekend away and a game thrown in.

Yeah would fancy Plymouth. Never been there but seen them on the road and they seem quite lively. Ipswich would be local to my new gaff. Overseas you now IOW or Lincoln?

Ipswich hate the place - Been nicked twice, once with RL and got a chair thrown in to the back of my head by one of our own (relegation game)
Plymouth - My old mans team and love Devon, so will get to that one (as long as it's not a weekday)
Southampton - Never been to new ground, the Dell was a good stadium though.
Everton - Long time ago, but still remember getting one of their plods ultra long baton's over my nut...
Still remember the "stick your toffees up your arse"..

Remember Plymouth away when they started throwing rocks/stones down steps outside. Most of their own fans got hit, then run them thru the park.
Used to be a good laff down union street & barbican.