New Tattoo

Just been over to see family and friends in the UK for a few weeks but back in Bangkok now. Had a new tattoo and well pleased with it,
Sorry I didn’t get chance to catch up while you was back mate. Had a mad schedule and deadlines at work so been doing all the hours going. Will hopefully be over next year though so we’ll have a proper catch up then. Love to the missus.

Tattoo looks great. I want the same. Probably on my calf

Is this anyone on here? Watched this being done on a live stream at the end of last season in Leeds of all places. Thoughts :unsure: Screenshot_20230625-104127.png

Only 3 L's in Millwall though 🤔

Bet you fucking had a quick check. 😎
Haha. It is so fucking weird that you said that Stowwall! The first Wall tattoo I had a couple of years ago, the bloke done the stencil and when he showed it to me I told him it was shit. He looked dumfounded and when he asked why, I pointed out that he had only done three L's. You sure you're not the guy who done that tattoo!!!

Haha. It is so fucking weird that you said that Stowwall! The first Wall tattoo I had a couple of years ago, the bloke done the stencil and when he showed it to me I told him it was shit. He looked dumfounded and when he asked why, I pointed out that he had only done three L's. You sure you're not the guy who done that tattoo!!!
🤣🤣🤣
No not guilty mate.
My ability to draw is on a par with me keeping calm when we go a goal down. 😎

Is there a wall supporters club in Thailand ?
Dunknow about us but ain't those divs Mariner and Hickmott in Pataya? Think it was their bar I went past in the 90s. There's some West Ham out there too.

Is there a wall supporters club in Thailand ?
No, sadly not. I retired here in October. I know a few Wall out here. I had an idea to start a little group but have been warned against it. I am on a retirement visa and not allowed to work. There have been cases of people who have even done voluntary work who got in trouble. Even running a FB group could cause problems especially with language barriers and some officials looking to squeeze money out of you. Sadly it is a non starter for me.

Dunknow about us but ain't those divs Mariner and Hickmott in Pataya? Think it was their bar I went past in the 90s. There's some West Ham out there too.
I make a point of bowling into English pubs in Bangkok wearing a Wall 'eating babies' tee shirt when the likes of West Ham and Chelsea are playing. Sadly, rarely does anybody pipe up1

Hicky ain’t been well. Been battling the big C for a while now. One of my old mates, Millwall boy out of Tonbridge, shared a picture of him recently. Don’t look well at all.

I make a point of bowling into English pubs in Bangkok wearing a Wall 'eating babies' tee shirt when the likes of West Ham and Chelsea are playing. Sadly, rarely does anybody pipe up1
Haha! Do you know West Ham Vaughny out there?

Went Pattaya in the 89 for a while b4 we fkd off to Aussie there was a vermin bar called the dogs bollix, can say I didn’t giv them any trade, bunch of wankers in there, they meet us (4) a few times always a vibe
& ready to blow up,