New Signing

No its official food tester,will be looking for a new one come the first internation break.

Having read that Kavanagh interview, I think we can all now see how difficult it has been for even an established Championship side like ours, to get any deals done during this summer transfer window!

Well done to him, the board and JB for getting in the type of players that GR believes will improve the team, and give us our best shot at the top 6 this season!

They’ve played their part, and so now must the players, roared on by our supporters!

Having read that Kavanagh interview, I think we can all now see how difficult it has been for even an established Championship side like ours, to get any deals done during this summer transfer window!

Well done to him, the board and JB for getting in the type of players that GR believes will improve the team, and give us our best shot at the top 6 this season!

They’ve played their part, and so now must the players, roared on by our supporters!
Hurrah🇬🇧

Our recruitment (on paper) looks to be nothing short of exceptional this pre season.

Our retention isn’t bad either!

We lost Jed and Lovelace when many more could’ve been targets of many.

I now see a team and squad that SHOULD be top 6. Compared to a squad that would be an amazing achievement to achieve top 6.

It’s some start.

Our recruitment (on paper) looks to be nothing short of exceptional this pre season.

Our retention isn’t bad either!

We lost Jed and Lovelace when many more could’ve been targets of many.

I now see a team and squad that SHOULD be top 6. Compared to a squad that would be an amazing achievement to achieve top 6.

It’s some start.
Bookies still have us as a bottom half championship club.

Not gloom & doom like most seasons
But when ever you think this is it !!! POP
2005 we had the best & biggest squad in division 2 ,

Not gloom & doom like most seasons
But when ever you think this is it !!! POP
2005 we had the best & biggest squad in division 2 ,
It is okay to be realistic and it isn't doom and gloom to think we aren't going to be in the play offs but I am getting the feeling on here that some are expecting more than is possible and the Hater's Arms will be full come September.

We will go into our 6th season in a row in the Championship with our strongest squad so far, I'd rather see where that takes us rather than expect something exceptional, there are plenty of starting XI's out there better than ours.

When you look around at the money flying about in the Championship, a top 10 finish would be an achievement. Hull have spent 3 times more than us and they are nowhere near top spenders.

We've done good business on the face of it, have got a solid squad and a respected manager. We'll be OK, but it amazes me that people think we should be challenging for automatic or not making the play offs would be failure. Be nice if it happens, but shouldn't be expected

Might take a few games for the team to gel and understand and play the formations GR is looking for, another 2 or 3 signings and we should be in for an interesting season challenging for the top 6.

I am buzzing for the season to start now and to be back at my happy place !!!!

Stoke at home on a Saturday at 3, sun shining, beers, my boy gets his new top, cracking atmosphere, decent game and 3 points.

COYL