New Manager (FLW)

That site is all about clickbait. Harris has an 18 month contract. Why would Wall undermine him at this critical stage of the season? Makes no sense at all.

I would give that site a big swerve.
I think Harris will be replaced at the end of the season, he was brought in to keep us up, the 18 month contract was mainly a sweetener for him to give up the Cambridge job and come to us.
For Harris it will look good on his CV when looking for another job.

That site is all about clickbait. Harris has an 18 month contract. Why would Wall undermine him at this critical stage of the season? Makes no sense at all.

I would give that site a big swerve.
And they can’t spell “rumours”!

What would he do upstairs?
I'm not being an arse, I'm just genuinely curious and interested to know what you think he would do.

:grinning:
Take that Journalist’s job. What’s his name Aldo or something….. can’t see it tho, Bomber has given the team its bite back so when he keeps us up he can bring in some new players in the summer. All this bull about that manager in scotland is just to unsettle Millwall.

Take that Journalist’s job. What’s his name Aldo or something….. can’t see it tho, Bomber has given the team its bite back so when he keeps us up he can bring in some new players in the summer. All this bull about that manager in scotland is just to unsettle Millwall.

Why would he drop down a few steps and take on a scouting and recruiting job?
He's a young footballer manager who probably has a few more years on offer,
not some journey man nearing the end of his career.

Why would he drop down a few steps and take on a scouting and recruiting job?
He's a young footballer manager who probably has a few more years on offer,
not some journey man nearing the end of his career.

That's the job for Harris when Harris feels is he done with managing.
I can't see the club sacking him in the summer if he keeps us up, you shouldn't be treating anyone that way, let alone Harris.
Didn't we do that to the Doc years ago when he came back, saved us and then cast aside? Not the clubs finest hour.

Why would he or millwall want to see him go, he has turned the club around, he is mr millwall and 3 wins from 4 & a draw.
If we stuck with sloppy joe we would be battling with Roth rum for bottom spot
People hav short memories

Why would he or millwall want to see him go, he has turned the club around, he is mr millwall and 3 wins from 4 & a draw.
If we stuck with sloppy joe we would be battling with Roth rum for bottom spot
People hav short memories
I’ll have a pint of Roth rum and coke please.