New Errea Shirts (?)

I think that whatever garment you’re considering, there is always a better choice of colour.
I don’t dislike the colour, I just don’t think it is a good choice for a bloke.
I am absolutely not a fashion guru. Plus I absolutely hate shopping.
My personal colour scheme would be deemed boring by most people, but it means I don’t have to waste time in shops coming to a decision.
If a garment is not black, blue or white, I’m not interested.
Boring, I know, but I like to keep a low profile. Having said that, I have bought some bright summer shirts this year, but they are all predominantly black, blue or white.
It may be as a result of spending the majority of my working life in uniform.
I never had to think about what to wear to work, so I always had a much smaller wardrobe than the average bloke, because I never had to choose what to wear to work.
My girlfriend suggested a shirt to me the other week while we were spending 10 minutes clothes shopping. I took one look at it and said no. She said “I like it, what’s wrong with it?”
I simply said,”It’s pink!”
Some people may think I’m weird, but you won’t be the first, plus….I don’t give a fuck.😘

Does that answer your question?😎

I think that whatever garment you’re considering, there is always a better choice of colour.
My personal colour scheme would be deemed boring by most people, but it means I don’t have to waste time in shops coming to a decision.
Boring, I know, but I like to keep a low profile. Having said that, I have bought some bright summer shirts this year, but they are all predominantly black, blue or white.
I never had to think about what to wear to work, so I always had a much smaller wardrobe than the average bloke, because I never had to choose what to wear to work.
My girlfriend suggested a shirt to me the other week while we were spending 10 minutes clothes shopping. I took one look at it and said no. She said “I like it, what’s wrong with it?”
Some people may think I’m weird, but you won’t be the first, plus….I don’t give a fuck.😘

😂

You only have to look online and see some of the shit kits they knock out. I thought the Italians were meant to have style when it come to fashion.

I wrote that while watching Elton John on the telly.
Not ten minutes later a big black bloke appeared on stage wearing a pink suit with pink shirt and tie and socks and shoes. He obviously never got the memo.😂😂😂😂😂😂
Looked like a raspberry ruffle

The really funny thing about those jerseys is that someone was actually paid a lot of money to design them - he must have taken a small acid tab before he planned some of those.
I usually buy them for my two boys. They're 7 and 9 so I doubt they'll mind though the only ones that I'd spend money on are the home kit and maybe the white jersey, the others would give me a headache looking at them. Anyone know when the home kit will be available?

I’m trying to work out if that is a pattern on the white shirt or it has just come out of the washing machine and is wet.

Shouldn't rule it out. All the women love a bloke in pink.
It tells them they're in touch with their feminine side. 💋

Categorically!

Categorically!

Why do they always over complicate everything? Why can't we just have a plain blue shirt with a simple white round collar and sleeve cuffs maybe with a thin blue pinstripe through the white bits, plain white shorts and blue socks with some basic white trim.

All this fancy stuff and shadow images of lions is complete fucking shit.

And the goalkeeping top should be simply plain green.

Done

Why do they always over complicate everything? Why can't we just have a plain blue shirt with a simple white round collar and sleeve cuffs maybe with a thin blue pinstripe through the white bits, plain white shorts and blue socks with some basic white trim.

All this fancy stuff and shadow images of lions is complete fucking shit.

And the goalkeeping top should be simply plain green.

Done
You make me die, Jim.
Are you sure you’re not 40 years older than you look?
Certainly not saying I disagree with you, but I’m an old git. You’d expect me to talk like that.
So refreshing to hear a youngster say the same.
It ain’t gonna happen though.