New direction.

superlion

Having followed wall since the 70s i don't think I've ever been so frustrated yes I know it's the same old win one , lose one.
Like most people I think our players are as good as we've had for a long time it's the lack of creativity and threat that gets me the most.
Don't ask me how but we've got to somehow find a manager with attacking intent can't remember the last time we played with pace and attacking football. yes we might take a couple of beatings but going home knowing that we had a go will do do for me I know we don't have a big budget and can't fault the players effort .but it hasn't stopped smaller clubs than us playing good attacking football. Rant over coyl

A couple of things from last night:
Emakhu should play up front, he is wasted on the wing and Esse should either play central or on the left, I don't understand why a player who is so one footed plays on the 'wrong' side!!

We have stagnated into a hit & hope team with inability to pass the ball we lavk confidence & the skill set to play proper football which most teams in our division seem to do, with the last 2 managers having must not lose rather then let's go and win attitude it will be difficult to change for whoever takes over ,AB is just another Rowett with no new ideas so our style etc will not differ from the most of the games this season.....just get the new manager asap and get this negative approach put to bed

We have stagnated into a hit & hope team with inability to pass the ball we lavk confidence & the skill set to play proper football which most teams in our division seem to do, with the last 2 managers having must not lose rather then let's go and win attitude it will be difficult to change for whoever takes over ,AB is just another Rowett with no new ideas so our style etc will not differ from the most of the games this season.....just get the new manager asap and get this negative approach put to bed
Well said

New Direction is an exciting “state of the science” medically-supervised weight management program that provides optimal nutrition and comprehensive support to help you safely achieve your weight loss goals. Complete. Nutrition.
1698251030939.png

Effective Medical Weight Loss - The New

I think the football has improved a bit, we are definitely moving the ball quicker. Not sure about Cuffy as full back, he got away with a few last night where he could easily have lost the ball in dangerous places and the second goal if Bryan hadnt of got crocked he might have got back to fill that space. Defensively we looked too slow with the two Centre Backs. Saville looked good when he came on and is definitely the best partner for De Noore. I really didnt think we were that bad last night, we created a few chances and deserved something from the game

Agree wasn't bad but just don't look like scoring, most of the time our corners just seem to be aimed for coops, it's ok saying we had a bit of pressure late on let's have ago from the start

I think the football has improved a bit, we are definitely moving the ball quicker. Not sure about Cuffy as full back, he got away with a few last night where he could easily have lost the ball in dangerous places and the second goal if Bryan hadnt of got crocked he might have got back to fill that space. Defensively we looked too slow with the two Centre Backs. Saville looked good when he came on and is definitely the best partner for De Noore. I really didnt think we were that bad last night, we created a few chances and deserved something from the game
The urgency to score a goal was there in the last 15 no doubt, but they must get this going early in the match, especially after a gifted start. All too easy we are at the moment, grit and determination goes a long way to compete with quality.

Agree wasn't bad but just don't look like scoring, most of the time our corners just seem to be aimed for coops, it's ok saying we had a bit of pressure late on let's have ago from the start
Do we have a dead ball coach ? .we seem to be a one trick pony when we get corners or free kcks, easy to defend and cannot remember the last time we actually looked li!e scoring from one....needs a complete rethink to mix things up and not be so predictable