Nesbit turns Down lions

I wonder if there was question marks over the medical, after which we revised our terms to an appearance based deal and that put him off, who knows. Either that or his agent got wind of Celtic/Rangers interest at similar or better money.

We move on, fucking Battered Marsbar. Going by the Hibs forum they don't want him there anymore. Reckon he will end up at Rangers or Celtic.

It could be a medical issue but like a few others have said I think his agent has had a whisper in his ear from either Rangers or Celtic.

Go get bradders brother for a bag of tracksuits and give him a go 47 goals last season for chatham watched him a few times take the punt

I’m sure at one point he was going to Birmingham.
Birmingham bid 3 Mill for him and Hibs rejected it a little while back, started throwing he's toys out the pram and sulking. This is what i have been reading on the Hibs Forum 😆

Anyway, then done he's knee in, was out a while and only started scoring again recently.

If any player doesn't wanna join us fully committed then i for one don't want them upsetting the apple cart.

We move on to plan Z, which is Marks Nan or Cross Bow Colin.

GR OUT !!!

EMMBpxu4_mini.jpg

BermondseyBoy

@LovelyGeezer65
·
7h
If @MillwallFC reveal video of Kevin Nisbet joining Millwall doesn’t have him coming out of the off licence on Ilderton drinking a can of Tennent’s Super in one hand and Buckfast Tonic Wine in the other wearing a kilt singing “No One Likes Us” I’m cutting my season ticket up!

Looking at the Hibs site a few comments saying his not coming and many saying "Piss off to Celtic"

His loss. Lets make better use of what we have. Vogslammer is no mug, and from the video's I've seen of Nisbet, would himself be scoring a stack of goals given the piss poor level of defending on show in that league.