Neil Warnock...

A few years ago, maybe. These days? Nah...
He's now just a gobby, professional Northerner has-been. Just asked 'Boro.
They are on the up since they binned him and they will probably make the Play-offs.

Colin still rates himself, so him and his agent will want a shed load of wedge for being less than average, or even more likely, shit. He will end up (like GR), getting this forum all angry post match. Although, I must say, he'll be good for business at The Haters Arms. They will have to get a special license to stay open 24 hours a day.

:grinning:

I think hes still worth a punt for rest of this season to...as i say...steady the ship.

Just my opinion.

Rowett signed a contract In October 2019 and has a 3 year plan which to me means he has at least a 3 year deal but probably 3 and a half so as to run till the end of next season Instead of finishing In October this year.

Either way people need to realise that he Is not going anywhere this season. To be honest If he's got till 2023, the club won't get rid of him before then unless the fans drastically and consistantly turn up the heat and make his tenure untenable or he has us In the relegation zone.

Unfortunately we are stuck with him for the remainder of this season.

...get him in.

I know its obviously easier said than done.

Like him or loath him he knows this division. I think he would steady the ship.

By all means shoot me down in flames if you disagree.
Agree with this, until the end of the season. I'd then offer him a director of football role, as the management structure needs a complete shake up

Agree with this, until the end of the season. I'd then offer him a director of football role, as the management structure needs a complete shake up
He can't direct the football we have at the moment. Why would you offer him a promotion to oversee everything else?
Apologies, I thought you wanted to give Rowett the director of football role.

I wouldn't let Warnock anywhere near It either though.

He's 73, serves up stale football, a profeesional notherner, no better than Rowett nowadays and would probably break the players that are already low on confidence.