Neil Harris

As most of you know he is a pal, taking that aside he has a special relationship with JB and i would love to see him back at the club in a capacity, not as manager. He is extremely intelligent and watches so much football, i dont think there is a day where he doesnt watch a game of some shape or form, I have been with him midweek when wall dont play all over the place watching matches and players. I honestly believe taking his ambition aside he could do a top job as head of recruitment or something like that. His knowledge of the game is seriously unreal, when you sit and watch a game with him and listen it blows your mind how little i know and see.

As most of you know he is a pal, taking that aside he has a special relationship with JB and i would love to see him back at the club in a capacity, not as manager. He is extremely intelligent and watches so much football, i dont think there is a day where he doesnt watch a game of some shape or form, I have been with him midweek when wall dont play all over the place watching matches and players. I honestly believe taking his ambition aside he could do a top job as head of recruitment or something like that. His knowledge of the game is seriously unreal, when you sit and watch a game with him and listen it blows your mind how little i know and see.

Don't see why he couldn't return as a manager, it was a steep learning curve with us and his experience since could make him a better one.

I always held him in high regard, still do. But there were some on here who slated him him and i thought they were wrong.
Reasons ???? i've got loads of time for people who cant deliver, but really want to. I've worked with many men who struggled to get the job done, but it was a bit beyond them, but they wanted to deliver. To me you can't beat that.
I've also worked with men who could deliver, easily. But who played the game, and gave me many reasons why they couldn't. Tossers.

Neil Harris only wanted to play for us, and scored the goals.
He then became manager, got us to the play off final in his first season, we lost.
Got is to the play off final the next year, we won......at Wembley.
The next year we were mixing it with getting in to the play offs, we just missed out.

The next year ??? was when he started to struggle, so some on here were after him. To me that was out of order, because he really wanted to be successful........ with us. And maybe it was a little bit beyond him but i am sure it wasn't for the want.

Harris was exactly who we needed after that Prat Holloway. He could unite the fans and team from the off and understood what players would fit in. He did the best he could with the funds available and I certainly preferred his 442 set up. As with the Doc’s team you have to have more than one way of playing as eventually you get found out. Could he come back? if he is the right person needed at the time then I don’t see why not.