Negative Southgate

You don’t understand, do you? So let me explain!

My old man fought in World War II. He was a mid upper gunner on the American B-24 Liberator, stationed out in the Middle East.

As his son, I was so proud of him, his fellow flyers, and all those other servicemen who fought in that war, whether they were in the Army, Navy or the RAF! Proud too of the British people at home during that time - the women who worked in the munition factories, the ARP Wardens and the fire, police and ambulance services who worked tirelessly during the blitz - all of them and the rest of the British people, refusing to give in to a Nazi regime who were only 26 miles away in France, a country that had already capitulated and rolled over for the Germans to occupy it, less than 1 year after the war began!

So even as a 9 year old, in 1973, having already heard of my dad’s heroics (which they were to me), and hearing that Britain were signing up to become a member of the then EEC, I knew from my old man’s words that it would be a disaster (and it was), and I’m sorry he didn’t live long enough to see us leaving it in 2016!

The EEC (later rebranded as the EU) slowly became controlled by the two countries previously at war with each other - France and Germany - and over the years it became evident that it was those two countries who were mostly reaping the economic benefits from being in it! Our laws and our way of life were slowly being taken away from us, bit by bit, and in 2016, a large number of Britons had had enough! We wanted out, and we got out!

Many of us (including myself) weren’t Tory voters, but like others I was pleased that Boris had finally got us out a few years later, even though since then it hasn’t been 100% successful, in part due to the Tory Government not using our returned powers to deal with immigration (the No. 1 worry for Britons at the moment), and the total capitulation when it comes to dealing with this woke driven agenda! This has allowed lefty Marxists to stain our countries history and reputation by pulling down statues and demanding monetary reparation to countries due to Britain’s involvement in the slave trade, 200 plus years ago!

So when I see those cunts at the FA, and their lackeys like Southgate and his players, pandering to ‘the knee’ - a symbol associated with the known criminal drug dealer, George Floyd - which eventually spawned the BLM and brought all that shit and division to these shores - I get angry! I’m angry because those at the FA, and their show ponies that supposedly represent me at the World Cup, want me to believe in diversity and to proudly wear rainbow armbands, yet expect me and others to forget what’s happened in a barbaric country that paid the grubby, greedy FIFA billions to get this World Cup!

The FA, Southgate and his players do not represent me or many others in this country, who have been made to feel less British (by some of its own indigenous population), because we don’t cow tow to the virtual signallers who want to take away what being ‘British‘ to us really means!

That is why I don’t want the FA, Southgate or the players to win games and benefit from this World Cup by winning the bloody thing, not because I’m not patriotic, but because it’ll just be used to further the causes that are trying to beat us down, and sport (particularly football), should not be used like that to further political causes and agendas!

I would have had total respect for the FA if they had declined England from taking part in this World Cup (for the reasons I mentioned above), but we all know that with the amount of money sloshing about in FIFA at the moment (no doubt a lot of it coming from Qatar), that that was never going to happen! Yes, I don’t want Southgate as England manager, but that didn’t stop me from cheering on England in the Euro final, and being just as gutted as everyone else when we lost - but time has past and everything that was Woke and diversity driven then, has got so much bigger since, and I cannot stand by those who want to use it for nefarious means, whilst still calling myself British, and being proud of what my old man (and others) did, 80 old years ago! They fought for our freedom and the right for free speech, something which has allowed those with hidden agendas, to freely sprout their hate towards us!

How ironic!
Great post fella.

My old man fought in World War II. He was a mid upper gunner on the American B-24 Liberator, stationed out in the Middle East.

As his son, I was so proud of him, his fellow flyers, and all those other servicemen who fought in that war, whether they were in the Army, Navy or the RAF! Proud too of the British people at home during that time - the women who worked in the munition factories, the ARP Wardens and the fire, police and ambulance services who worked tirelessly during the blitz - all of them and the rest of the British people, refusing to give in to a Nazi regime who were only 26 miles away in France, a country that had already capitulated and rolled over for the Germans to occupy it, less than 1 year after the war began!

So even as a 9 year old, in 1973, having already heard of my dad’s heroics (which they were to me), and hearing that Britain were signing up to become a member of the then EEC, I knew from my old man’s words that it would be a disaster (and it was), and I’m sorry he didn’t live long enough to see us leaving it in 2016!

The EEC (later rebranded as the EU) slowly became controlled by the two countries previously at war with each other - France and Germany - and over the years it became evident that it was those two countries who were mostly reaping the economic benefits from being in it! Our laws and our way of life were slowly being taken away from us, bit by bit, and in 2016, a large number of Britons had had enough! We wanted out, and we got out!

Many of us (including myself) weren’t Tory voters, but like others I was pleased that Boris had finally got us out a few years later, even though since then it hasn’t been 100% successful, in part due to the Tory Government not using our returned powers to deal with immigration (the No. 1 worry for Britons at the moment), and the total capitulation when it comes to dealing with this woke driven agenda! This has allowed lefty Marxists to stain our countries history and reputation by pulling down statues and demanding monetary reparation to countries due to Britain’s involvement in the slave trade, 200 plus years ago!

So when I see those cunts at the FA, and their lackeys like Southgate and his players, pandering to ‘the knee’ - a symbol associated with the known criminal drug dealer, George Floyd - which eventually spawned the BLM and brought all that shit and division to these shores - I get angry! I’m angry because those at the FA, and their show ponies that supposedly represent me at the World Cup, want me to believe in diversity and to proudly wear rainbow armbands, yet expect me and others to forget what’s happened in a barbaric country that paid the grubby, greedy FIFA billions to get this World Cup!

The FA, Southgate and his players do not represent me or many others in this country, who have been made to feel less British (by some of its own indigenous population), because we don’t cow tow to the virtual signallers who want to take away what being ‘British‘ to us really means!

That is why I don’t want the FA, Southgate or the players to win games and benefit from this World Cup by winning the bloody thing, not because I’m not patriotic, but because it’ll just be used to further the causes that are trying to beat us down, and sport (particularly football), should not be used like that to further political causes and agendas!

I would have had total respect for the FA if they had declined England from taking part in this World Cup (for the reasons I mentioned above), but we all know that with the amount of money sloshing about in FIFA at the moment (no doubt a lot of it coming from Qatar), that that was never going to happen! Yes, I don’t want Southgate as England manager, but that didn’t stop me from cheering on England in the Euro final, and being just as gutted as everyone else when we lost - but time has past and everything that was Woke and diversity driven then, has got so much bigger since, and I cannot stand by those who want to use it for nefarious means, whilst still calling myself British, and being proud of what my old man (and others) did, 80 old years ago! They fought for our freedom and the right for free speech, something which has allowed those with hidden agendas, to freely sprout their hate towards us!

How ironic!
very well written

How ironic!
Absolutely spot on.
The memory of our fallen during the defence of our country and indeed Europe in those dark days of conflict has been abused by the utter cretins that run football at International level, politicians and by the woke machine in this country.
I salute you LWTL for a well thought out and moving post.

very well written
Absolutely spot on.
The memory of our fallen during the defence of our country and indeed Europe in those dark days of conflict has been abused by the utter cretins that run football at International level, politicians and by the woke machine in this country.
I salute you LWTL for a well thought out and moving post.
Thanks John and Eamon!

How ironic!
Period, end of report. So well put, LwtL
No Bible thumper am I but I'll always be reminded when talking or thinking about the up-to-no-goodnicks that those who attempt to hide their shitty, hateful deeds under cover of darkness will be sorely disappointed (cue Millwall 84 remark about Elton John) Ironically enough these corrupt and self-absorbed, bigoted classist people are actually the very reason why I still believe in God- it's the only way they'll ever get their comeuppance. If it's anything I'd ever class as being "evil" it's falsehood, fakes and fallacy- and that sums up everything we're truly dealing with-
A big fucking bandwagon of rich, pampered liars- all attempting to outdo one another as regards how much more they "care" than the average fella out there. I always find it amusing how they make us sound as if we've some sort of power or whatever.. It's them who beats on us while they cry in pain.. Absurd. Glad some see through it.

Members online