My neighbour

What was he doing?
You have heard of Sainsbury's BP. I know some things pass you by but fuck me mate. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'll give you a clue, he was with his missus, taking things off of shelves and putting them in a trolley. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kind of like Carrefour. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You have heard of Sainsbury's BP. I know some things pass you by but fuck me mate. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'll give you a clue, he was with his missus, taking things off of shelves and putting them in a trolley. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kind of like Carrefour. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I have heard of such places, but I make it a life rule never to set foot inside one.
Normally, in my world, it is a female pastime to frequent them, and long May it remain so.
I have very little idea what actually goes on within.:eek!::grinning:

So how many pints can you consume in a night? ๐Ÿ˜‰
36 bottles of Grolsch! Joking aside It actually was bad at the time. Turned up late for his first training session and fell Out the back of the taxi he pulled up in. Very sorry sight! John Radford brought him a couple of times.

36 bottles of Grolsch! Joking aside It actually was bad at the time. Turned up late for his first training session and fell Out the back of the taxi he pulled up in. Very sorry sight! John Radford brought him a couple of times.
Yes sad ๐Ÿ˜ž, however the best English striker Iโ€™ve ever seen ๐Ÿ‘