Mrs 70s died last night

Although it will hard to do at the moment try to remember the good times with Marj.
I’m time you’ll be able to do so and this may help. My condolences and RIP Marj.

I choose to be thankful
Not to be sad
For all of the wonderful
Years that we had

You gave me a smile
That no one can steal
You gave me a purpose
In life that was real

You gave me a blessing
Like no other could
When I was confused
You understood

You gave me much more
Than I could ever repay
God put peace in my heart
When He called you away

Though I stand by your grave
I'll not shed a tear
I'll always be thankful
Because you were here
God bless you ST. Such a kind thing to put here. All feels very raw at the moment but something to aim for definitely. Take care mate.

Thanks so much mate. Had some really lovely messages from our mutual, your cousin D. You are a fantastic family.
thanks mate (still quite a few still live locally,proper people) hope you're doing OK given the circumstances, (stay strong) bring D down the stanley at an home game and we'll have a beer, the dwarf may even buy me a beer😁

Sorry to hear this M. Marj has found peace now mate and is no longer going through the constant physical pain and suffering that's she endured for so long.

You know where i am if you need a chat or anything else mate.

God bless Marj and may she rest in peace.

thanks mate (still quite a few still live locally,proper people) hope you're doing OK given the circumstances, (stay strong) bring D down the stanley at an home game and we'll have a beer, the dwarf may even buy me a beer😁
Haha! Thanks mate. Do you know Del who drinks there? E1 mentioned him in this thread. I bumped into Roy L before the cenotaph thing last weekend. Like that boozer a lot.

Sorry to hear this M. Marj has found peace now mate and is no longer going through the constant physical pain and suffering that's she endured for so long.

You know where i am if you need a chat or anything else mate.

God bless Marj and may she rest in peace.
Thanks P. Always a rock. Really appreciated mate.

Haha! Thanks mate. Do you know Del who drinks there? E1 mentioned him in this thread. I bumped into Roy L before the cenotaph thing last weekend. Like that boozer a lot.
In there now, am the quiet one one within my group (in general) but know most in here so probably do, at the very least know to say hello to, D will say I'm quiet, roy usually sits with us, hope you're coping well ❤️