Mrs 70s died last night

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you hold fantastic memories of her. No words of wisdom can help you get over a loss like this, but I hope in time peoples comments will ease the pain. RIP Marj.
Thank so much, mate. Very kind words and the support I get from wall is fantastic. It's the greatest compliment I can give to say I'm not surprised.

That's awful news - feel for you. Hope you can eventually get to a place when you can remember the memories you made together with out the pain. Take care.
Such a good point Vassals. Just written to a lady we used to stay with in Bruges saying the time I can go back there is the time I'll know I'm healed, cos it's where we were happiest together. For now it would be like grasping a red hot iron. Thank you.

So sorry m, we have been on the same journey together mate as you know, although our fight continues. Marj can finally find peace and pain free let me know if I can do anything RIP marj
You've ben a diamond all along M and I'm always thinking about L. Pray with all my heart she'll continue to be ok. What Marj had to endure this year, mainly thanks to a bad misdiagnosis by her oncologist, was worse than anyone should ever have to through. She didn't even make 60. God bless you mate. Hope to see you soon.