MotD ..Improvement ?

To round off a weekend of the football media circus, talksport have brought back that racist Sinclair into the fold.
He was co commentating at leeds yesterday.

The big eared one is paid by the public, people should youse him , and not pay the tv tax, can’t call it a licence as you don’t take a test for one

Lets break this down

1. Lineker as a citizen has a right to say what he said, it's called freedom of speech
But he would be the first to oust some one if they said some thing along the same lines with his woke out look

2. But what he said is insulting and demeaning to anyone who suffered under the NAZI's during the 1930s. Comparing just keeping people out of another country to deporting, killing and putting them in concentrations camps

3. This is the part i'm not quite sure about, as he works for independent media company, is he allowed to voice his opinion when he is suppose to be impartial

What he doesn't realise or maybe he does is these immigrants are costing the tax payer Billions, money that could be spent on other things like the NHS etc, he forget he is loaded while other who need help (All British people) are suffering

The odd thing is Jug Ears didn't actually say 'Nazi Germany'. Those were the words of certain press and Tory elements that they have (ironically) splashed all over Social Media.
Jug Ears: "Language that is not dissimilar to that used by Germany in the 30s".
Where are the *Nazi Pedants* when you need them?
:grinning:

............................................................................................
Lifted from 'The Independent' a couple of days ago:

"So no mention of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei but an indirect reference to the LANGUAGE used at that time, in relation to vulnerable groups.

And Braverman had reacted with, "My husband is Jewish. Gary Lineker is diminishing the unspeakable tragedy of the Holocaust."

But Lineker didn't mention the Holocaust or even implicitly reference it. He was talking about LANGUAGE, particularly that which Braverman & other Tories have used.

Worth remembering that Braverman herself was tackled by a Holocaust survivor, Joan Salter, because of her use of inflammatory language. Salter, 83 years old, said,

"When I hear you using words against refugees like ‘swarms’ and an ‘invasion’, I am reminded of the language used to dehumanise and justify the murder of my family and millions of others."

And Braverman's response was, "I won’t apologise for the language that I have used....."

Seems Lineker was not the first to spot the problem."

No winners in all this bollocks, just a load of utter cunts trying to get the upper hand and deflect from the real problems that the UK faces.
:grinning:

No winners in all this bollocks, just a load of utter cunts trying to get the upper hand and deflect from the real problems that the UK faces.
Yep. More culture wars to keep you distracted from the real issues and mess that the tories have presided over. The BBC bloke is a tory donor, another high up on the board is some idiot that was on the pile of cunt GB news.

The Tories know what they're doing, they have no politics left in them. They just appeal to thick racists that shout a lot and fart out that it would be worse under labour. Absolute braindead cunts.

You see it on here in off topic. Absolute lies and bollox about boat people/ forriners. Not a word about the state of the country, people struggling to heat there homes and live. Not a word about sex pests from the UK. Fucking vile to be point scoring over child abuse.

Just a load of cobblers scrapped from the Mail and other shit stirring, tory supporting rags. Bods are thick and angry, the irony is it's the contrived shit that they read that's making them angry. Instead of aiming that anger at the toffs they foolishly voted for some other poor cunt gets it instead. Fucking idiots.