MotD ..Improvement ?

He said that the words used were similar to those "used by Germany in the 30s". That's when the Nazis were in control of Germany". I think that links in with Hitler as well.

All he had to say was "Maybe I didnt choose the right words to express my opinion". Why it has to be such a drama I dont know.

If I pay someone to do a job and they dont do it,
You're not paying them to do anything other than watch there output, you can't demand anything. What is it that you're exactly paying them to do? Cause the last time i had a licence there were no options on it.

And why are you still paying it if it isn't doing whatever the you expected them to do? They're not plumbers. They haven't gone woke overnight have they! They're a state run broadcasting company.

I did see some this morning. Strange without commentary. However I do have eyes and an opinion of my own. F@ck em. As others have said, hope I dont see any of them on tv again

You're not paying them to do anything other than watch there output, you can't demand anything. What is it that you're exactly paying them to do? Cause the last time i had a licence there were no options on it.

And why are you still paying it if it isn't doing whatever the you expected them to do? They're not plumbers. They haven't gone woke overnight have they! They're a state run broadcasting company.
Very simple. BBC pays them and I pay the BBC. He is contracted to the BBC and has broken their rules. Therefore the BBC are entitled to cancel his contract. The 'paying' was an example. Its not rocket science.

GL has a very lucrative contract with the BBC, not just for presenting a football highlights programme with sycophantic arse licking flunkies, but he also has an independent production company (Goalhanger productions) which produces sports documentaries (can't find out how much the BBC is fronting) and he also has what is described as a podcast empire.One is The Rest of Politics front by GL, Alistair Campbell & Rory Stewart, basically he is not short of a few bob and the BBC turned a blind eye to his social media posts while all the other employees (or most) had to adhere to BBC guidelines about impartiality, strange now that the BBC now want shot of GL, maybe this was seen as the perfect oppo to get rid of a big expense, but I can only see this backfiring on the BBC as GL will sure take them to court/tribunial etc...Fucking funny to see the the marxist woke left turn on each other IMHO.

What a pity that the joker who planted that recording in the studio box the other month did it when he did, it would be hard to get away with now.
Easy to imagine some chosen words directed at lineker live on air.

No ones mentioned the premier league. They must be having kittens with no one to hype up their "product" this week. Yes they have Sly Sports, but having no representation on the BBC this week must give them "cause for concern" :grinning:

So Sir Gary has his wrist slapped and he and his 7 dwarfs are back next week......he couldn't resist a sneaky tweet on the refugees today though could he. Smarmy a@@@ole

So has Alan Sugar and many others but no one was wetting there knickers over them. Strange one that!

You're foolishly paying to watch there content not to decide who they employ and what they say. It's not rocket science.
I cant state my position in more simple terms. If you can find a child they might be able to explain it to you. I just dont have the time.

cant state my position in more simple terms.
Likewise.
If you can find a child they might be able to explain it to you. I just dont have the time.
Likewise. I can only explain it, i can't understand it for you too Keep paying the license ya fool. The irony of you complaining about the cancel culture whilst wanting someone cancelled is hiarious, almost worth paying a license fee for

:wave::wave:

My housemate saw him leaving his house on the news.
She said I understand exactly what you mean now by a baseball bat face. Look at him, the smug cunt.