Morrison to cardiff

Wont put up with any old bollox thats for sure. Might not have been my fave personality but credit where its due, he was a blinding player, gave his all & reckon he could be a good manager.
Hes got high standards & believe he will demand that from his players.

Having said that, hope he takes the taffy maggots down.

Have always thought he will manage millwall one day. I hope thats once he's had a few clubs experience
Yes, let him learn his 1st managerial mistakes with the Taffs! 🤣

Fighting relegation will show himself (and others) his own mettle, and will hold him in good stead until one day he gets the chance to manage back at his spiritual home!

The Taffs loss will be The Lions gain!

Yes, let him learn his 1st managerial mistakes with the Taffs! 🤣

Fighting relegation will show himself (and others) his own mettle, and will hold him in good stead until one day he gets the chance to manage back at his spiritual home!

The Taffs loss will be The Lions gain!
Let him fuck up with the following:

Cardiff
Spotters
Weeds
Spam

Then come to us.

Tell you what, give him his due, he got the sheepshaggers fighting back. Very Moro attitude.
Fair play.

Remember most people regarded him as a big head but always thought he gave his best for us couldn't blame him when he left us ,at least we got a fee for him .

The best striker we had since Henderson. He certainly has the arrogance to be a manager, wether he is any good is another matter.

Haven't they suffered enough with Harris
No, a thousand times no! 🤣

Could you imagine our team in the Stoke v Cardiff scenario?

Wall are 3 - 0 down at half time! Could you even begin to think that Drawett and this set of players we have, could ever stage a fighting comeback like that? No Fucking Way!

Credit to Moro. He had the arrogance and belief in himself which made him a top forward for us, and he’ll use all that as Cardiff manager, to stop the run of losses (which he achieved today), and get Cardiff winning again (just not against us Steve, if you’re still manager by the time you play us at home in February!) 🤣

Last edited:
Wont put up with any old bollox thats for sure. Might not have been my fave personality but credit where its due, he was a blinding player, gave his all & reckon he could be a good manager.
Hes got high standards & believe he will demand that from his players.

Having said that, hope he takes the taffy maggots down.
All true but the same could of been said about Roy Keane and all he did was fuck people off. There is a balance which he will need to learn if he wants to command the whole dressing room and improve. Verbal's isn't always the answer......now FUCK OFF

All true but the same could of been said about Roy Keane and all he did was fuck people off. There is a balance which he will need to learn if he wants to command the whole dressing room and improve. Verbal's isn't always the answer......now FUCK OFF
Yep agreed.

I however still think Keane would be a good fit for us. (Awaiting the abuse:wahey:)

Got experience behind him now, time away from management & after watching his interview recently, he knows what mistakes he made etc.

Atleast we would get some grit about us again lile Wisey brought in.

Only my opinion of course ;)