More crap on the way from the FA

Phlion54

Seems that they are proposing that all FA cup replays from the 3rd round and the 2 legged eco cup to be scrapped due to the premshit teams in Europe , so for the sake of around 6 teams the history and chance for the smaller clubs to bring in much needed cash is going to end so the rich can get richer......

About time efl grew some
What can they do?
EPL run the game and we are dependent on their money.
The EPL don't have the balls to put Sheik City in their place or put an end to the state run geordies as they allowed their takeover from Mike Ashley based on the fact that they ain't state owned, yet in the states have proved in the courts that they are state owned.
As long as there are armchair fans willing to pay and advertisers willing to pay to advertise then football can't go back to how it was.

Very sad the fa cup has been demoted to the point it’s a hindrance to the premshit clubs, it’s all that is wrong with the working mans game (joke) there will be a super league cuz money talks funk the fans,
The championship will be the new premier league and may it all go bust soon as poss, I’ve lost the plot with it brizzle city wanting £35 take your son £70 travel plus food & drink , I can go to Spain cheaper

Does any football club outside the EPL top 6 matter to the FA anymore?

I couldn't give a flying fk whether it does or not. That's all that matters to me and many like me. We'll be alright but they'll be fkd in due course of time