Millwall’s Poppy Range

onlyagame

Genuine attempt to raise money for the Royal British Legion or tacky merchandise marketing ploy? Discuss

I would like to know what percentage of each sale goes to the Legion? (otherwise just buy a poppy & stick a fiver or whatever in the bucket)

I would like to know what percentage of each sale goes to the Legion? (otherwise just buy a poppy & stick a fiver or whatever in the bucket)
Always been a staunch poppy purchaser. (Ex-Matelot.)

Not done for the last couple of years. Too many high up the charities earning too much.

Joke ain't It. Can't see the gear on the site, can't see the prices, don't tell you how much Is donated.

I Imagine this Is what happens when you don't have ownership of your online shop after you've subbed It out to a faceless, world wide conglomerate.

It's rediculous as I like the look of the t-shirt on the right but I can't get down The Den during the week and very much doubt I'll manage to get there early enough on Saturday to deal with a mob handed shop selling out fast.

Reactions: SEL
Joke ain't It. Can't see the gear on the site, can't see the prices, don't tell you how much Is donated.

I Imagine this Is what happens when you don't have ownership of your online shop after you've subbed It out to a faceless, world wide conglomerate.

It's rediculous as I like the look of the t-shirt on the right but I can't get down The Den during the week and very much doubt I'll manage to get there early enough on Saturday to deal with a mob handed shop selling out fast.

But what do they mean by profit & what percentage of the purchase price actually goes to the Legion? Probably less than 25%
(most businesses don’t make that much)
Copied from there page which clearly states All profits

-------------

Show your support for both your team and troops with this Millwall Poppy Football Pin. All profits benefit the work of the Royal British Legion

------------------------------------
15. Where will my money go?

100% of the profits go directly to The Royal British Legion to help fund our work supporting the Armed Forces community.

This means that by purchasing something from the Poppy Shop, you could be making an invaluable difference to thousands of serving and ex-serving personnel and their families.

This funding enables us to provides vital, life-long help and assistance to members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, veterans and their families.

Already done that mate, ordered a job lot of things yesterday, and scouted a few things me Mother can get me for Christmas. I'd rather the Legion got It than Amazon after all.

I just like the look of the clobber Millwall were knocking out In the photo, would have ordered myself a couple of things as It seems smarter than the tops and jumpers on the RBL site. Millwall have definitely missed a trick with It not being on the net, even If It's just to view so you know what's what or possibly order over the phone for collection