Millwall v Huddersfield Town match thread

I do think this is a game to push for goals, if we score first we shouldn't be protecting a 1-0 lead, I feel 4 or 5-0 is a good possibility if we attack for 90 minutes with the intensity we are capable of.
Today's one of the few matches that I get to, so 5-0 would be great. Not sure it's the Millwall way to turn on the style when we're expected to win though. 1-0 will be enough for me, same three points for that. COYL.

Today's one of the few matches that I get to, so 5-0 would be great. Not sure it's the Millwall way to turn on the style when we're expected to win though. 1-0 will be enough for me, same three points for that. COYL.
really need to score a few today as a lot of the clubs trying to get the last couple of play off spots are on 8,9,10 and 11 goal difference so it might well count at the end of the season.

I do think this is a game to push for goals, if we score first we shouldn't be protecting a 1-0 lead, I feel 4 or 5-0 is a good possibility if we attack for 90 minutes with the intensity we are capable of.
We always struggle against the lower positioned teams. I hope you are right but I’d be happy with a 1-0.

We always struggle against the lower positioned teams. I hope you are right but I’d be happy with a 1-0.

Agree , 3pts is the only thing that matters but a few goals would be good for all our blood pressures, whatever happens we stay in the play offs it's ours to lose now .

As we all know a potential banana skin. As I said earlier against norwich they was unbelievably poor. We definitely need an early goal and get in their faces. Followed by another quick. This is a massive game today it could really set us up. Hope we don’t slip and players are leggy.

really need to score a few today as a lot of the clubs trying to get the last couple of play off spots are on 8,9,10 and 11 goal difference so it might well count at the end of the season.
No, we're 4 points clear of seventh. We're sure to feck up if we start thinking about how many we win by. 3 points is all we need today and we can't even count on that.