Millwall v Brondby, friendly match

BigPaul

Millwall will welcome Brondby IF to The Den for a friendly match on Saturday 26th November (kick-off 1pm).

With the Sky Bet Championship taking a break across November and December for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, Gary Rowett's side will prepare for the resumption of the League - the following Saturday at Sunderland - by taking on the Danish Superliga side in SE16.

Brondby, winners of multiple Danish League titles and Cup competitions, are regulars in European football and have previously been in the UEFA Champions League.

'The Boys From Vestegnen' currently sit 10th in the Superliga and face a trip to Randers FC this weekend.

Ticket selling - and streaming - details for the fixture will follow in due course.

Bad idea - I can see 1k of Swedish meeting up in Southwark Park for a ultra style march to the ground with drums, loud speakers and sparklers - not sure the matchday followers of Millwall and residence of Bermondsey will be joining in, rather it went off peacefully then we could play them away

Bad idea - I can see 1k of Swedish meeting up in Southwark Park for a ultra style march to the ground with drums, loud speakers and sparklers - not sure the matchday followers of Millwall and residence of Bermondsey will be joining in, rather it went off peacefully then we could play them away
I was thinking from a footballing point of view.