Millwall v Bristol City match thread

Imagine Bristol aren’t looking forward to having walk through the manor Saturday. It wouldn’t be good for them to disrupt the JB service before the game as it will be a long walk back to the station

My boss is a Bristol fan and is coming to the game. He and his mates are really worried that something might kick off on Saturday.

As I can’t get to the Den in Saturday, any chance of someone getting me a JB tribute book that is on sale at the ground.

Just hope the Wall players are up for this, and the occasion doesn’t get to them and they don’t perform!

Whilst I can see the players and back room staff of Bristol City observing the JB tribute, I’m sure their manager will be telling his players that there’s no sentiment in football once the game starts, and they will be happy to turn us over if any of our players aren’t on top form tomorrow!

My heart and head say a 2-0 win for us, providing we turn up as we did against Boro! Equally, if we play like we did against Reading, it wouldn’t surprise me if we copped a draw or even a 1-0 loss!

Let’s hope the players understand that a great performance and a win will keep the momentum going in the league, as well as being a fitting tribute to JB, his son and the Berylson family who will be in attendance!

COYL!

Will either be landing at Surrey Quays or Bermondsey no way plod will walk them from LB.

At the end of the day you cant account for others, if they disrupt it then without doubt the walk back will be entertaining post game, at the end of the day a man has lost his life and has left a family good sense should prevail.
Or New Cross.

Anyone else really not care about whatever the result may be. This is all about showing our respects. The football, in this case, doesn't really matter.