Millwall U21s Today.

Polegate Lion

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned by anyone but there’s a live stream of the Cardiff v Millwall match on the Cardiff City YouTube channel today. The broadcast is scheduled to begin at 11.45am with a midday kick off.

You could call today a bit of a Millwall Super Tuesday what with tonight’s game as well.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned by anyone but there’s a live stream of the Cardiff v Millwall match on the Cardiff City YouTube channel today. The broadcast is scheduled to begin at 11.45am with a midday kick off.

You could call today a bit of a Millwall Super Tuesday what with tonight’s game as well.
Thanks Polegate, will have a butchers at that!

Here you go. We are 1-0 down after 8 minutes:

It says unavailable, but just click on "Watch on YouTube".
That will take you to my bank account. Just drop a fiver into my account and I will send you a link.
:grinning:

Millwall's Under 21s were beaten 4-2 by Cardiff City in the Professional Development League on Tuesday afternoon.​

Frankie Hvid's header levelled things up at 1-1 in South Wales after The Bluebirds took the lead, but two further strikes from the home side put the game beyond Kevin Nugent's men after the break.

Seb Drozd reduced the arrears late on against a strong Cardiff side, containing first-team players, but a further effort restored the hosts' two-goal advantage as they saw the game out.

The loss is just the third of 2022/23 for The Lions, with Bristol City a point in front of Millwall - and with a game in hand - at the summit of the PDL at the time of writing.

Millwall Under 21s' next fixture sees Reading visit on Monday 27th February.

Millwall: Wright, Walker, Adom-Malaki, O. Evans, Hvid, Okoli, Allen, Cotton (Heywood 78'), Hearn, Abdulmalik (Coleman 63'), Drozd.

Subs not used: G. Evans, Stephenson, Massey.

Scorer: Hvid 43', Drozd 82'

Members online