Millwall TV

As you have started a thread about Millwall TV, I would like to say this.

The quality of the video stream, the picture quality, was absolutely superb.
So much better than you know who.

That is with the same TV, same internet service and the same computer as last season.

Also, the bloke with the action replay button was much more sensible than before.
I'm well pleased.

As you have started a thread about Millwall TV, I would like to say this.

The quality of the video stream, the picture quality, was absolutely superb.
So much better than you know who.

That is with the same TV, same internet service and the same computer as last season.

Also, the bloke with the action replay button was much more sensible than before.
I'm well pleased.

hello mate

sorry to be a pain but you seem to be in the know

i bought the Millwall TV subscription to listen to the away games

do you have to pay another £50 to watch the interviews as a Millwall TV subscription?

hello mate

sorry to be a pain but you seem to be in the know

i bought the Millwall TV subscription to listen to the away games

do you have to pay another £50 to watch the interviews as a Millwall TV subscription?
Short answer…yes.
Fiver a month or 50 quid for the year.
It just started 2 days ago

They call it Millwall TV+

Last edited:
Short answer…yes.
Fiver a month or 50 quid for the year.
It just started 2 days ago

They call it Millwall TV+

thanks mate

bit off really I don’t mind paying the money but would have rather they let pay £100 for all of it at once

£45 for this and £50 for that is a bit wank in my opinion

thanks mate

bit off really I don’t mind paying the money but would have rather they let pay £100 for all of it at once

£45 for this and £50 for that is a bit wank in my opinion
If they did that people would have complained they only wanted the audio, so why should they pay for the video?
I can understand that.

The club is providing a new service which many of us were begging them to do.
It has to be paid for somehow and it is only fair that those that watch and listen pay for the service they use.

I've paid 190 quid and so far I'm very happy with what I'm getting for the money.
Regarding the video interviews etc...It's a quid a week ffs!
Even the matches are great value for me, around 3 quid a match. The price of a matchday programme!

I was concerned that the match coverage wouldn't be as good as iFollow's. My fears were groundless, it is exactly the same (same production company?). We are still treated to camera shots of random people and the corner flag while the game is in progress.

If they did that people would have complained they only wanted the audio, so why should they pay for the video?
I can understand that.

The club is providing a new service which many of us were begging them to do.
It has to be paid for somehow and it is only fair that those that watch and listen pay for the service they use.

I've paid 190 quid and so far I'm very happy with what I'm getting for the money.
Regarding the video interviews etc...It's a quid a week ffs!
Even the matches are great value for me, around 3 quid a match. The price of a matchday programme!
Spot on. I think some people forget the club lose circa £8 million a year

I felt it was the same good quality as it has been for the previous couple of years. Some random tv shots of players/crowd while Max is giving some commentary on the game as it going on. However overall being 4000 miles away its the only way i can see the Lions each week and its quality for the price per match.
I am just happy the money goes to the club and not the EFL:ifollow and the club only gets pennies from my sub.

I felt it was the same good quality as it has been for the previous couple of years. Some random tv shots of players/crowd while Max is giving some commentary on the game as it going on. However overall being 4000 miles away its the only way i can see the Lions each week and its quality for the price per match.
I am just happy the money goes to the club and not the EFL:ifollow and the club only gets pennies from my sub.
My original comment about the "artistic" camera shots was a bit tongue-in-cheek (although not entirely: I do find them bloody irritating).

Other than that, I agree. Coverage was as good as iFollow. I think that clubs receive 70% from iFollow subscriptions? Obviously, there are additional costs in a DIY service but, hopefully, the club is earning an extra 10-20% on our subscriptions.

i don’t begrudge paying money for content

i am just saying I would prefer to have one subscription rather than paying £45 here and then £50 there

i did not want to buy credits for recast which now I believe I don’t have too and can see all the interviews

it don’t matter now I have spent the £50 and the £45 and the season ticket so get to see everything

i did not want to buy credits for recast which now I believe I don’t have too and can see all the interviews
I think that is correct. The post match email with GR appeared on Recast yesterday, But I watched it on Saturday evening with my Millwall TV+ subscription.
I think this should see the end of Recast if enough people sign up for Millwall TV+.