Millwall TV for Burnley game - UK viewers

Or alternatively, you can watch along with Fat Bake Steak Dan, as he talks about Greggs and you guessed it, Steak Bakes.

Welcome to Lions TV...

Shut up you Cunt !

I'm sticking with Fat Dan's YouTube channel.

He's no Ken Wolstenholme, but it's free and the comments section really wind him up!

:rotfl:

Reactions: Owl
Do you need to be subscribed to Millwall TV to get this?
I click the link and it just tells me to subscribe to Millwall TV for £5 a month
Yes, very confusing. I downloaded the French VPN thing the other day but it looks like I needn’t have bothered.
However, I can’t find a link to subscribe to live matches if I’m abroad (which I’m not but I am) any help would be appreciated

Yes, very confusing. I downloaded the French VPN thing the other day but it looks like I needn’t have bothered.
However, I can’t find a link to subscribe to live matches if I’m abroad (which I’m not but I am) any help would be appreciated
I wasn't logged in. Once I was I went to subscriptions and it was at the bottom as an option.

Found this but is it worth it?

Sorry, link not working.
Look up “video pass deadline” on the official site

Last edited:
The overseas pass is going up from £140 to £170 on Friday. It’s been mentioned before but “apparently it works if you’ve got an overseas VPN” (so I’m told :whist:)