Millwall in the dog house again

The FA are quite simply hypocrites and it needs someone with clout on a media platform to call them out as such and the FA would rather 'bully a player/club or supporters rather than dealing with the problem.

As for McLean, he is a vile creature who isn't thick as he knows exactly what he is doing, if you are outnumbered in a place where you know shit is coming your way because certain beliefs and ideologies then keep it shut, if believe in your freedom of speech, expression the expect the shit coming your way and take it like a man...Many a time I've been at matches and don't agree with the majority for whatever reason and for an easy life I keep it shut.

The FA wouldn't be happy with that either. I was at that match and can't recall anything being chanted about McClean's religion or nationality. It seems to me that the FA doesn't want McClean to get any abuse at all. Nonsense, of course. I'm Irish but I have absolutely no issue with the fact that he gets grief. He doesn't get abuse because he's Irish or Catholic but because he winds up alot of ordinary English people. I do remember people singing no surrender to the IRA - but McClean is the man who posted a picture of himself teaching his children while wearing a balaclava so he kind of asked for that. His stance on the poppy is another thing that annoys many. Now, he's got a right not to wear one, that's freedom of speech. But he's got to accept that that's going to make him unpopular. Maybe the FA should accept that crowds have a right to freedom of speech too, same as McClean.
From Peckham’s post on the other thread
1697619277550.jpeg