Millwall in the dog house again

Phlion54

Been warned about comments made at the Wigan game to the poor excuse of an human being McClean....about about time the board took a stand and reported the actions by him on the pitch towards the fans but he gets away with it again , one rule for the Irish twat another for us it seems .. Oh and we must take 2 stewards to every high profile away game to spy & grass on us ..but that happens every away game ....lurch & Co have a job for life.

Been warned about comments made at the Wigan game to the poor excuse of an human being McClean....about about time the board took a stand and reported the actions by him on the pitch towards the fans but he gets away with it again , one rule for the Irish twat another for us it seems .. Oh and we must take 2 stewards to every high profile away game to spy & grass on us ..but that happens every away game ....lurch & Co have a job for life.
What were the chants as I can’t remember any that were racially offensive?

What were the chants as I can’t remember any that were racially offensive?
When I was young, I had no sense
I bought a flute for 50 pence
The only tune that I could play
Was fuck the pope & the IRA

Last edited:
If you read the report (it's 27 pages long) we do actually blame McClean.

We said:
"The issue appears to be isolated to a particular player who has a history and wellknown reputation for goading opposition fans through the expression of controversial political views during fixtures"

EFL said
"If it is correct that James McClean during the match sought to provoke or trigger such behaviour by displaying a tattoo that references his political views, this this is disappointing and should be the subject of strong advice to the player from his club and/or the EFL."

Apparently SK talked to a "Influential" supporter before the game and asked him to try and get fans not to sing this as they knew it was coming. Fuck knows who the supporter is

Last edited:

We said:
"The issue appears to be isolated to a particular player who has a history and wellknown reputation for goading opposition fans through the expression of controversial political views during fixtures"

EFL said
"If it is correct that James McClean during the match sought to provoke or trigger such behaviour by displaying a tattoo that references his political views, this this is disappointing and should be the subject of strong advice to the player from his club and/or the EFL."

Apparently SK talked to a "Influential" supporter before the game and asked him to try and get fans not to sing this as they knew it was coming. Fuck knows who the supporter is

Sarah Guilfoyle was the one who raised the issue according to the charge report. Here she is here

We said:

EFL said

I stand corrected

Now playing for the Hollywood eleven, gradually slipping down the divisions until he finds his rightful place, in some smelly northern outpost, other than Wigan, in the back of beyond.

Millwall are going to be talked about on the Jim White and Simon Jordon show on talkshite which has just started.
Under the heading ‘Are Millwall an easy target’. We all know the answer to that.
Could be interesting for those that are interested.

Just sing 'McLean, McLean you're a cnut.' Not racist and factually correct.
The FA wouldn't be happy with that either. I was at that match and can't recall anything being chanted about McClean's religion or nationality. It seems to me that the FA doesn't want McClean to get any abuse at all. Nonsense, of course. I'm Irish but I have absolutely no issue with the fact that he gets grief. He doesn't get abuse because he's Irish or Catholic but because he winds up alot of ordinary English people. I do remember people singing no surrender to the IRA - but McClean is the man who posted a picture of himself teaching his children while wearing a balaclava so he kind of asked for that. His stance on the poppy is another thing that annoys many. Now, he's got a right not to wear one, that's freedom of speech. But he's got to accept that that's going to make him unpopular. Maybe the FA should accept that crowds have a right to freedom of speech too, same as McClean.

The FA wouldn't be happy with that either. I was at that match and can't recall anything being chanted about McClean's religion or nationality. It seems to me that the FA doesn't want McClean to get any abuse at all. Nonsense, of course. I'm Irish but I have absolutely no issue with the fact that he gets grief. He doesn't get abuse because he's Irish or Catholic but because he winds up alot of ordinary English people. I do remember people singing no surrender to the IRA - but McClean is the man who posted a picture of himself teaching his children while wearing a balaclava so he kind of asked for that. His stance on the poppy is another thing that annoys many. Now, he's got a right not to wear one, that's freedom of speech. But he's got to accept that that's going to make him unpopular. Maybe the FA should accept that crowds have a right to freedom of speech too, same as McClean.
Not much difference in the distaste shown by our supporters for those that took the knee for BLM, or an opposing dirty player who would foul any of our team.
I genuinely don't know what the football authorities expect, when you have a creature like McClean deliberately, and mischievously taunting supporters.
Imagine the outcry if a player for an Israeli team revealed a t shirt under his top during a game, displaying support for Hamas.
To me, they should be dealing with the cause of the problem.

This is the same FA who refuse to show solidarity with the poor people slaughtered in Israel.
Back in the 70's everybody said that we should keep politics out of sport.
The FA chose to ignore that very wise position and now they are facing the consequences.
They got involved with rainbow laces and BLM and all that bollox.
Now, when something apparently less clear cut comes up, where they risk offending some very rich people, they are shitting themselves.
It serves them right, in my opinion.

Great post mate.

This is the same FA who refuse to show solidarity with the poor people slaughtered in Israel.
The same FA that sent it's national team to a tournament in a country who's laws do nothing but discriminate. Women are viewed as commodities and treated like pieces of shit. They're not allowed to drive, travel, study or make decisions about there own children. Gays are stoned and imprisoned,. The use of child labour is common practice. Violence against women and rape is not recognised or deemed a criminal defence.

Yet they have the fucking front to define and decide what's discriminatory and offensive.

What's offensive is these hypocritical cunts thinking that we're fucking blind, deaf and stupid.

Absolute bottom of the barrel scum.

Keep fucking kneeling but they're fooling nobody.