Millwall finances

I’d like to jump on the bandwagon! So can I be the next Spurs manager please? I want to get in on this industry. You see it's been rewarding failure for years. I am towards the Roy Hodgson end of the age range but I can handle myself in a VAR decision in the pub, look good in a track suit and can look tight lipped and ashen faced on camera. I can also call young men "The boy x". I also am prepared to be called "gaffer by the boy x.
Let's talk numbers. I will do this job for 5000 pounds a day including expenses in and out of training. I would like a win bonus of 20,000 pounds but if we lose then I have to pay you 100 pounds because yer know football is a complex game of 2 halves where you can’t always control everything eg The wind and hamstrings. If you fire me I get a lovely “golden handshake” and much thanks for my services from you. Then I'll just recycle to the Vanarama or Ross County before biding my time and re-emerging as Manager of Real Madrid. A luxury car, a luxury house in London. That should cover it.
You see if you fire Rodgers or Lamps when he is back on market it will cost you a whole that more than me.
I'd be over the moon and happy as a very happy parrot if you would consider me.
P. S. I also have an Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching and accredited to the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
RSVP

I’d like to jump on the bandwagon! So can I be the next Spurs manager please? I want to get in on this industry. You see it's been rewarding failure for years. I am towards the Roy Hodgson end of the age range but I can handle myself in a VAR decision in the pub, look good in a track suit and can look tight lipped and ashen faced on camera. I can also call young men "The boy x". I also am prepared to be called "gaffer by the boy x.
Let's talk numbers. I will do this job for 5000 pounds a day including expenses in and out of training. I would like a win bonus of 20,000 pounds but if we lose then I have to pay you 100 pounds because yer know football is a complex game of 2 halves where you can’t always control everything eg The wind and hamstrings. If you fire me I get a lovely “golden handshake” and much thanks for my services from you. Then I'll just recycle to the Vanarama or Ross County before biding my time and re-emerging as Manager of Real Madrid. A luxury car, a luxury house in London. That should cover it.
You see if you fire Rodgers or Lamps when he is back on market it will cost you a whole that more than me.
I'd be over the moon and happy as a very happy parrot if you would consider me.
P. S. I also have an Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching and accredited to the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
RSVP
Did someone a bit shit sack you for peanuts?

Fulham's owner putting in 500 million to get them from the Championship to the prem is just mad. How can we possibly compete against clubs willing to do that. Surely in the long term that cannot be sustained.

Said about Orient but the sentiment could equally apply to us:

" ... I think it’s indicative of how we’ve become so immune to common business sense in football – I look at it and say, ‘Oh, they only lost 40 grand a week’"

Something's got to give at some point.