Millwall chap needs help.

Alright Boys
Just logging on to say a fucking big thanks for the donations so far your only coming up as "GUESTS" so cannot thank you all individually but everybody says a big thank you.

Billy is a good lad whatever some may think of what went on we all make mistakes and he's paid the price he's never even been nicked before but seeing Everton come and smash up and try to take the piss out of millwall was to much for some i guess.

So thanks lads and Peckham, Herman and Mamma

Love you all happy Christmas xxx
Thats a very bold statement mate, hope deliveroo has picked up for you and your racking up the tips.

I donated as a guest.

Merry Xmas you twat

Alright Boys
Just logging on to say a fucking big thanks for the donations so far your only coming up as "GUESTS" so cannot thank you all individually but everybody says a big thank you.

Billy is a good lad whatever some may think of what went on we all make mistakes and he's paid the price he's never even been nicked before but seeing Everton come and smash up and try to take the piss out of millwall was to much for some i guess.

Pleasure mate!

Alright Boys

Hello WW, how are yer doing, not heard from you on here for ages?

Just a little shy of 3k chucked in so far! We do have our in house rows and crossed words at times but when it comes to one of own we always put that aside and look after each other. Fucking superb effort, more so when times are tough like they are now for many. Proud to be Wall at times like this.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: