Millwall and the FA cup.

Did anyone on here go to Slough Town 81/82 season?.
yes, think we lost or won 1-0? excuse the old head. load of chelsea there as slough being a london overspill town a right dump. E ventful day thats the first time i saw the term tree hugging lol Chelsea getting run out the ground into woods. I use to enjoy those non league clubs v wall in the fa cup

yes, think we lost or won 1-0? excuse the old head. load of chelsea there as slough being a london overspill town a right dump. E ventful day thats the first time i saw the term tree hugging lol Chelsea getting run out the ground into woods. I use to enjoy those non league clubs v wall in the fa cup
We lost 1-0. Pitch looked like a farmyard.

Obv not a fav but the recent 6-0 thrashing by spurs really showed me the difference between the top of the premiership and our rightful home in the champ. We almost literally didn’t lay a glove on them. And i suspect they didn’t get out of second gear. I honestly thought we’d give them a closeish game. How wrong I was.

Think we had 2 sent off and lawrie madden missed a penalty, Chelsea giving it the big un behind the goal till half time whistle went. No fences just a bar between 2 concrete posts. Hundreds ducked under and run to the other end. As you said, they were literally climbing trees to get away 😂😂