Millwall Accounts 22/23

You're totally right Peckham, I've got it all wrong. The Berylson family are laughing with their Return on Investment and Chelsea have nothing to do with Millwall and as you allude to IF Todd Boely and his hedge fund lose all their billions that they've put into Chavski that'll be an isolated incident and it's in no way reflective of football in England.

My apologies mate, I just got my "facts" wrong but with best intentions. I simply misunderstood our annual accounts again
I asked what's in for them not for a cocky response about accounts. Oh well.

I asked what's in for them not for a cocky response about accounts. Oh well.
I don't answer to you fella. I've given my view but it doesn't fit with your own so you get shitty. You choose to ignore the facts stated in the accounts (not my facts, I'm just quoting the accounts). It's like trying to to explain the obvious to a 4 year old. You just bury your head in the sand geez and ignore the reality.

You say the Berylson's will get all their money back "plus all that interest" to quote you. Apparently because being venture capitalists means that's the only outcome

I say that by virtue of the fact that they keep having to plug our losses by between £8Million and £22Million per season, that with only £9M revenue and with salaries alone standing at £10+M plus all the other operational costs tgat just can't happen. Their losses are mounting up and up and up and up. There are mo profits to pay their capital back let alone "all that interest".

Perhaps you're right, but whilst I quote the facts (unless the accounts are fraudulently inaccurate as submitted to companies House) you're argument is absolutely baseless.

I don't answer to you fella. I've given my view but it doesn't fit with your own so you get shitty.
I don't have a view just thoughts and why i asked. I'll get shitty when i feel i need to. Fire with fire! I asked a simple question. I asked because i don't know. I never questioned the accounts which you seem to think i did. I asked what is in it for the owners. I won't bother in future.

You say the Berylson's will get all their money back "plus all that interest" to quote you. Apparently because being venture capitalists means that's the only outcome
I never mentioned interest. If they sold the lease they'd get there money back no? Otherwise what's in it for them? Simple question. It's not loaded i just don't get why they bought us unless they're the fairy godmother.

They're venture capitalists and will get plenty back if they were to sell up. We're not a benevolence fund. On e hand borrows the other hand money. More often than not that money is paid back with interest or written off somewhere down the line and turned into shares.
You didn't mention interest Pecks? 🤣