Michell Injury

I thought Shackleton was an improvement on Mitchell yesterday , if he can play like that consistently then Mitchell could be a while getting back into the starting line up.

I thought Shackleton was an improvement on Mitchell yesterday , if he can play like that consistently then Mitchell could be a while getting back into the starting line up.
We have seen Styles play well there too and have Leonard coming back. Its a nice position to be in. The keeper and back 4 is pretty much set. Just get Fleming higher up the pitch to unlock defences and then its just a question of who takes up the midfield positions and who comes off the bench to make a difference. With effort like we saw yesterday we’ll be in the play offs come May🦁

Not sure what games some of you watch but Mitchell has been excellent all season. He's the one who keeps the ball moving and everything ticking over.
If you're gonna drop one of the midfield two then it would Saville all day long rather than Mitchell. .
Personally I'd take Shack or Styles over Saville. He's the one who gives away needless fouls time and time again and both of those are more creative going forward than Saville too.

Mitchell has been consistently good this season but, unlike previous seasons, we have decent cover in Shackleton and Leonard.

I thought that Styles was another on the injured list?

Saville takes care of the "dirty side" of the game which all good teams have and probably why he picks up a lot of bookings.
I watched it back yesterday and although I preferred Saville in a more attacking role perhaps he is reaching the point that he cannot do that to the same effect. Yesterday he showed the dark arts in a similar way to Wisey. Taking fouls, words in the ear and wind ups. It takes all sorts to make a team and with so many good midfielders its a tough choice. And that’s Rowett’s fault🤣🦁🤣🦁

I watched it back yesterday and although I preferred Saville in a more attacking role perhaps he is reaching the point that he cannot do that to the same effect. Yesterday he showed the dark arts in a similar way to Wisey. Taking fouls, words in the ear and wind ups. It takes all sorts to make a team and with so many good midfielders its a tough choice. And that’s Rowett’s fault🤣🦁🤣🦁
He ran his socks off too! Others who criticised him for 'blowing out his arse' need to acknowledge this.

I thought Fleming didn't have the best of games. His decision making was poor and he dwelt on the ball at times. Hopefully he'll be back to the player we know he's capable of being soon.
I thought he had a great game. Battling for balls, holding it up and making direct runs that had the Blades bricking it. Not to mention a sweet through ball and a dummy on the edge of the box to let Brads in. He is going to be worth a mint. Must have already doubled in value.

I must have been at a different game to you then. He caused them no end of problems.
Yes he did and if you watch the game back you'll see he messed up several opportunities to put people in. Not saying he wasn't good but could have been a whole lot better.

I thought Fleming didn't have the best of games. His decision making was poor and he dwelt on the ball at times. Hopefully he'll be back to the player we know he's capable of being soon.
He’s a great player in the making, but far from the finished article.