Michael Dawson

bazzwall

Someone from MFC should have a word with Sky, Dawson says W.Brom fans threw flares because of frustration of their team.
Over to you S.K

When it first got reported on Sky, Dawson started talking and I thought hear we go going to tear into us, then mentioned it was WBA and said no more….

When it first got reported on Sky, Dawson started talking and I thought hear we go going to tear into us, then mentioned it was WBA and said no more….
I’m not sure what you want him to say?
I’m not condoning West Brom or the Ultras but one of the most memorable Millwall trips we ever made was to Ferencvaros and the home fans didn’t seem to be allowed in unless they had brought a flare with them

If it was Millwall supporters throwing flares it certainly would not have been a throw away remark. Any opportunity to have a pushback on Sky should be made apart from the fact it’s on our manor.

Dawson is a professional northerner and fence sitter, he isn't going to say anything that will jeopardise his job with sky or whoever it is that pays him to spout piles of shit.

Similar b0ll0cks on the BBC

Captioned with "Three flares were thrown on to the pitch at Millwall's Den on Saturday, apparently from protesting West Brom fans"....Apparently!! No, they were definitely thrown from the away stand.

No mention of the half chair that was slung onto the pitch either, I suspect the EFL will be fining the club over that for not having them bolted down properly.

I’m not sure what you want him to say?
I’m not condoning West Brom or the Ultras but one of the most memorable Millwall trips we ever made was to Ferencvaros and the home fans didn’t seem to be allowed in unless they had brought a flare with them
I’m not someone who wants to see any club get into bother, being Wall we know how that feels, but if that was us throwing it on the pitch Sky would not shut the fuck up about every opportunity to highlight is was Millwall, at the Den, just missed a player, stopped the game, holigans are back, police had to step in etc etc… all I want is fair reporting but I know we are the whipping boys whilst all round the country it’s happening but sort of brushed under the carpet, imagine if that was us the other weekend at Goodison Park when the 2 Villa players were hit by bottles, story seems to have gone away but if that was us we all know how it would have panned out, fucking top story with the main picture the other week against Palace with the bottle thrown, Sky showing it at every opportunity.

I know it comes with supporting Wall and something I am used to, but still fucks me off my club takes the fall…. Just ranting that’s all… ignore me I will be over it in the morning 😂

Similar b0ll0cks on the BBC

Captioned with "Three flares were thrown on to the pitch at Millwall's Den on Saturday, apparently from protesting West Brom fans"....Apparently!! No, they were definitely thrown from the away stand.

No mention of the half chair that was slung onto the pitch either, I suspect the EFL will be fining the club over that for not hav
Ah, but the BBC probably think some of our supporters got into the away end, dressed up in Baggie’s colours and scarfs, and threw the flares and the chair onto the pitch, just to get ‘this once great Premier League club‘ (as they would probably call them), into trouble!

With regards to the BBC and the rest of the MSM, the old adage that, ‘Never let the facts get in the way of a good story,‘ would certainly apply here!

Give it a rest ffs. All this finger pointing and crying over news reports. Always been the same and always will be with the press.

Bet you’re still singing nolu WE DONT CARE every Saturday at 3pm

hate to be one your neighbours. Probably standing there looking out your bedroom window moaning about how long my grass is and why I haven’t cut it in 3 weeks

Give it a rest ffs. All this finger pointing and crying over news reports. Always been the same and always will be with the press.

Bet you’re still singing nolu WE DONT CARE every Saturday at 3pm

hate to be one your neighbours. Probably standing there looking out your bedroom window moaning about how long my grass is and why I haven’t cut it in 3 weeks
You have grass, very posh.