Message to Joe Edwards.

After today I now consider that side I saw.today and since Christmas as on par with Peter Anderson's team of the early 80's.
Some of you may remember a certain Mr.George Graham came i from Q.P.R. and saved us from certain relegation and laid tge groundwork for what happened later.

After today I now consider that side I saw.today and since Christmas as on par with Peter Anderson's team of the early 80's.
Some of you may remember a certain Mr.George Graham came i from Q.P.R. and saved us from certain relegation and laid tge groundwork for what happened later.
Would you say Edwards is a Jonah and should be thrown overboard?

Don't t blame you geez for accepting the job as your first go at managing a men's or womens football team. I blame the people who put you in this unwinnable position so far out of your depth. I'm sure you are a decent person but please, for the sake of MFC, please resign and give us a chance of staying up in the Championship. MFC might mean nothing to you, but it means everything to us. Please leave now with half a chance of staying up. Don't make yourself Millwall fans public enemy number 1 by being stubborn and relegating us just so you get your pay off. This football club is the beating heart of our community

Everyone is slating Edwards and I fully get that but who in their right mind at the club thought we should change our entire footballing approach mid season. Even if we had a pre-season trying to get a limited team deliberately assembled by Harris to play sit deep in a 442 and counter to suddenly become Man City or Barcelona is madness. Styles make fights, Wimbledon did what they were best at to win the FA Cup. Had they tried to out football Liverpool they would of been hammered. Luton played to their strengths last season. We have to return to what our players are familiar with and they need to show some guts and composure too.

Everyone is slating Edwards and I fully get that but who in their right mind at the club thought we should change our entire footballing approach mid season. Even if we had a pre-season trying to get a limited team deliberately assembled by Harris to play sit deep in a 442 and counter to suddenly become Man City or Barcelona is madness. Styles make fights, Wimbledon did what they were best at to win the FA Cup. Had they tried to out football Liverpool they would of been hammered. Luton played to their strengths last season. We have to return to what our players are familiar with and they need to show some guts and composure too.
It's because it is up to Edwards to sort things out like game play/ tactics etc... it is up to him to try something different if it isn't working... it's a bit like the tail wagging the dog rather than the dog wagging the tail... it starts and ends with the gaffer mate!

It's because it is up to Edwards to sort things out like game play/ tactics etc... it is up to him to try something different if it isn't working... it's a bit like the tail wagging the dog rather than the dog wagging the tail... it starts and ends with the gaffer mate!
I know and agree, just think it was a crazy appointment to start with.

He is not going to resign, forget that. If the rumour that he was appointed on cheapness alone is true, I genuinely fear for the future of our club.
If you look at the names available at the time, it's a completely inexplicable appointment.

The lack of anything from the club is alarming. I don't know what the fuck is going on but we are sleepwalking to certain relegation. He should have been sacked on Saturday night.
Really, what do you expect?
Big news…the coach has not been sacked today?

He is not going to resign, forget that. If the rumour that he was appointed on cheapness alone is true, I genuinely fear for the future of our club.
If you look at the names available at the time, it's a completely inexplicable appointment.
Spot on, it beggars belief. If we go down (tongue in cheek) I cannot see us coming back up anytime soon. Less revenue and we’re not a rich club.

Really, what do you expect?
Big news…the coach has not been sacked today?

I'm just saying that anything officially connected with the club has been deathly quiet since Saturday on every social media platform. It invites speculation and adds to the unease.