Message from JB

STWall

I’m really looking forward to tomorrow’s game at The Den, especially so as it’s Memorial Day, which I know is a very important occasion in the calendar for the club and our fans.

As always, pausing to remember those lives lost from the Millwall family in the previous 12 months will be poignant and very moving, and this year’s Memorial Day carries an extra special meaning for my family as we reflect on the passing of Dad back in July.

I hope you all saw yesterday’s announcement that Zampa Road has now been officially renamed as ‘John Berylson Way’, which is a lovely tribute that my family are incredibly grateful for. I’m excited to be leading an unveiling ceremony at 1.30pm and hope to see as many of you as possible there.

On the pitch, it is, of course, an important match as we look to bounce back from last week’s disappointment. I’m excited by what Joe Edwards and his coaching staff are building in this early part of his tenure and can see that supporters are equally enthused by much of what they have seen in recent times.

Hopefully, this month’s additions of Japhet Tanganga and Michael Obafemi help the squad with the challenges that lie ahead; I’m sure the return of those players currently out injured will be equally impactful.

I’m very thankful to supporters for coming to matches here at The Den in such huge numbers so far this season. We’re delighted with the attendances, which have been unlike anything seen before in terms of their consistency. Long may that continue - starting tomorrow. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for all your support,

James

ST Wall, Peckham thought he was the man in the know with his connection in the car park but you have knocked him off his perch with our owner sending you messages personally to put on here.:thumbup:

Top man. The apple clearly doesn’t fall far from the tree in The Berylson Family.
A quick search on the internet shows that both John and Amy Berylson's families are like minded generous people, hard to believe they are American when you keep hearing Trump spout his nonsense.

ST Wall, Peckham thought he was the man in the know with his connection in the car park but you have knocked him off his perch with our owner sending you messages personally to put on here.:thumbup:

A quick search on the internet shows that both John and Amy Berylson's families are like minded generous people, hard to believe they are American when you keep hearing Trump spout his nonsense.
As opposed to Biden that speaks great sense - when he can string two words together.

Ha ha Edward and don’t tell Peckham or he’ll give me one of his long-winded posts digging me out! 😉

Just to say that it isn't just a street sign. They have built a wall and put Millwall F.C. The Den, John Berylson way as well. It look s quality.