Merry Christmas

Secondwave

As by magic a thread appears.

Just like Father Christmas coming down the chimney to deliver presents to those lucky children.

I wish everyone, yes everyone, a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Lets hope that a win on Saturday and Boxing day will turn our fortunes around and the Icing on the cake a Win against Norwich.

Happy Christmas ho ho ho!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Fuck Christmas. The sooner it is over, the better.
It is always my darkest time of year.
Everyone pretending they’re your mate when they don’t give a fuck the rest of the year.
Fuck off, the lot of you.
Couldn’t agree more mate, all it is is stress. Finding the money, getting the right presents, writing cards for people you hardly know, expecting to go to relatives you don’t see for the rest of the year. It’s all bolloxs
(but Happy Xmas anyway)

All down to Brexit mate, we do what we like nowadays & don’t take any shit from Brussels
😂 Wrong city, mate. Rome's in charge of that.

Anyway, good that the benefits of that split are finally filtering through after 500 years. Brexit benefits should arrive sometime around 2520!😉

😂 Wrong city, mate. Rome's in charge of that.

Anyway, good that the benefits of that split are finally filtering through after 500 years. Brexit benefits should arrive sometime around 2520!😉
Sorry Brussels, I didn’t get the memo about Rome (& they were stabbing people in the back 2,000 years ago).
P.s. I’ve booked the Eurostar to Brussels again in March so Bruges again or Ghent this time?