McGhee retires

I spoke with him 4-5 times always affable, once was at the time of appointing Archie Knox, and another he claimed that Mark Philips was going to be the next big star for us.
I also spoke to Knox and he tipped me off that we were about to sign a foreign international who appeared at a previous world cup, no other clues but the foreign international was none other than that genius Bob Peeters, Now Obes loved big Bob but I think he changed to something stronger in his pipe around that time ;) :grinning::grinning:

I spoke with him 4-5 times always affable, once was at the time of appointing Archie Knox, and another he claimed that Mark Philips was going to be the next big star for us.
I also spoke to Knox and he tipped me off that we were about to sign a foreign international who appeared at a previous world cup, no other clues but the foreign international was none other than that genius Bob Peeters, Now Obes loved big Bob but I think he changed to something stronger in his pipe around that time ;) :grinning::grinning:
I'm sure that everyone is wondering what happened to 'Big Bob'? Well, when he's not managing teams to a lower mid-table finish in Belgium or the Netherlands, he turns up as a pundit on some Flemish football shows. I am informed by Flemish speaking mates that he usually talks a lot of crap.