Mayor

Sorry Kinelloz
Now is not the time to take risks & playing a young kid against a team like Leicester is a big risk

Have a good friend who has known his family for years and watched him, he is lightning quick and gets stuck in, right up our street, maybe not start him on Tuesday but give him some game time to prepare him for Saturday.

Him with Emakhu and Obafemi would scare the shit out of most defences in the league!

I understand what you’re saying but this forum (over the years) is literally littered with “why don’t we give him a go?” & I can’t remember many that worked :unsure:
Put it this way, none of them are here now apart from DeNorre & he will get his chance next season along with young Mayor.
I think some of the youngsters who over the years people have been calling for to start/get a run in the team just weren't good enough, I and probably many others could see that, but I can see something in mayor that I couldn't see in others, plus we need some in the team who have that positive mindset of attacking, especially if De Norre isn't getting a start.

To be honest, know very little about the kid, but I'd give him a go tomorrow. From what I've read, will get stuck in, work hard defensively and puts in a decent cross (obviously there will be none in the middle to get on the end of said cross, but we can work on that for Saturday)
Agree. I was impressed by him with his short amount of time against Rovrum.

If you don’t try
You’ll never know, and it can’t be as bad as Saturday, Cooper up front !!
Fk me he missed a header which was harder to to miss than score

If you don’t try
You’ll never know, and it can’t be as bad as Saturday, Cooper up front !!
Fk me he missed a header which was harder to to miss than score
I actually think if Cooper had ducked and missed the ball it would have gone in! He actually cleared the ball for them!!

Have a good friend who has known his family for years and watched him, he is lightning quick and gets stuck in, right up our street, maybe not start him on Tuesday but give him some game time to prepare him for Saturday.

Him with Emakhu and Obafemi would scare the shit out of most defences in the league!
Not if the ball is whizzing over their fucking heads all the time.

Can’t go Longman and Honeyman out wide together, no pace, no attacking threat, Femi feeding off absolute scraps. Got to play one of them, can’t win anything if we don’t score. Sitting back continuously against Leicester will only end one way.

To be honest, know very little about the kid, but I'd give him a go tomorrow. From what I've read, will get stuck in, work hard defensively and puts in a decent cross (obviously there will be none in the middle to get on the end of said cross, but we can work on that for Saturday)
Bang on! 👍