Match Thread Sheffield United v Millwall KO 7-45

Fuck me pink..... it's either try to stay awake, or edge of the seat action. Well done Wall. A lot more energy on display tonight than there has been in a while. A well fought for 3 points. That win will maybe give GR a bit more breathing space.
Brilliant support tonight from the travelling supporters. Safe journey home everyone.

Fuck me pink..... it's either try to stay awake, or edge of the seat action. Well done Wall. A lot more energy on display tonight than there has been in a while. A well fought for 3 points. That win will maybe give GR a bit more breathing space.
Brilliant support tonight from the travelling supporters. Safe journey home everyone.
Unfortunately, it's only the result that is pleasing, the tactics and inflexibility, remain a huge concern for me

I have given Cooper untold stick of late, and rightly so, because he's been shit. And when I saw him shaping to shoot I shouted "DON'T SHOOT!" But for him to take responsibility and have the sheer fucking guts to do so, AND to unleash such a belting strike, I salute him. Brave as a Lion.

Thank you, Jake.