Match Thread Reading V Millwall KO 3pm

Didn't even know Paul Ince was there interim manager ?
I watched their game v Preston away, Reading was not very good at all, they sacked the manager after that game and appointed Ince. I didnt think they could get any worse, but losing 4-1 to Blackpool wasn't a good result at all. I can say that Preston attacked them with some real intent in the second half, and Reading just couldn't handle anything coming their way. I really hope we take the game to them in this same way tomorrow. Some will say he wouldn't, but I'm hopeful GR & co have done their homework on them.

I watched their game v Preston away, Reading was not very good at all, they sacked the manager after that game and appointed Ince. I didnt think they could get any worse, but losing 4-1 to Blackpool wasn't a good result at all. I can say that Preston attacked them with some real intent in the second half, and Reading just couldn't handle anything coming their way. I really hope we take the game to them in this same way tomorrow. Some will say he wouldn't, but I'm hopeful GR & co have done their homework on them.

Yet, somehow they beat Preston 2-3, the next game they beat Brum 2-1.
Agreed, they were then awful up at Blackpool. I've got a feeling this is going to be a real, real tough game.
0-1
COYL

Yet, somehow they beat Preston 2-3, the next game they beat Brum 2-1.
Agreed, they were then awful up at Blackpool. I've got a feeling this is going to be a real, real tough game.
0-1
COYL
That's right, they won 3-2. If you watched the game you'd soon be scratching your head wondering how they ever managed to win the game,especially the 2nd half showing. They was pummeled in the last 20 minutes and their fitness seemed to be a big issue then as they just couldn't get out their own half. Swift played alright for them, other than that I'd be attacking them in the last 20 instead of sitting back.

Anyway, if we have any attacking intent today we should come out worthy winners.