Match Thread Peterborough V Millwall KO 3pm

Over the bar

3 points to them, can't say they didn't deserve it

We was very poor

GR needs to go, don't care what anyone says, he is a crap manager, does nothing as far as I can see, even the kitman would be better

No Fight! No Pride! No Passion! No Win!

First half was poor, but the second half…

We played too deep, letting Posh come onto us, and yes, they got the winner from a Danny OG, but had the team had the same mentality as they had against Brum, we would have pissed this game!

Posh are something of a hoodoo for us. Last two of their home fixtures they’ve beaten us, and it’s now a hat trick today!

I can’t even get upset at this type of result anymore! Too many false dawns. I had a feeling before the game we might lose this, but didn’t want to say anything, but by God, that was a poor performance today! Apart from Bart (who pulled off a couple of good saves), not one Wall player played well today!

I can’t even blame Rowett - he picked the same side that won against Brum - so why can’t the players use wins as a springboard to win the next game!

I genuinely don’t want us to get to the play offs now! Any of the four in the play off places now would probably give us a sound beating! Until the mentality of the players change, we ain’t going nowhere!

No Fight! No Pride! No Passion! No Win!

First half was poor, but the second half…

We played too deep, letting Posh come onto us, and yes, they got the winner from a Danny OG, but had the team had the same mentality as they had against Brum, we would have pissed this game!

Posh are something of a hoodoo for us. Last two of their home fixtures they’ve beaten us, and it’s now a hat trick today!

I can’t even get upset at this type of result anymore! Too many false dawns. I had a feeling before the game we might lose this, but didn’t want to say anything, but by God, that was a poor performance today! Apart from Bart (who pulled off a couple of good saves), not one Wall player played well today!

I can’t even blame Rowett - he picked the same side that won against Brum - so why can’t the players use wins as a springboard to win the next game!

I genuinely don’t want us to get to the play offs now! Any of the four in the play off places now would probably give us a sound beating! Until the mentality of the players change, we ain’t going nowhere!
The same side yes, but we played a different way, we let them come at us and waited for the counter attack, against brum, we played on the front foot and took the game to them.

Pile of wank!

We lost poorly, Bournemouth didnt score against Wankburn which means I didnt get my £3k on my accumulator & my Saturdays now put me in a right fucking mood.

Gonna find a little bloke up the pub, kick fuck out of him, shag his missus & throw up over the balcony over downstairs decking

Fuck it.

I wasn’t there and didn’t watch the game, but can anyone explain why our first substitutions weren’t made until 74 minutes?