Match thread Norwich v Millwall (Friday 8pm)

Fuck me pink....look at the state of that Norwich crowd. Look like a bunch of sex offenders on day release.
You've been to Norwich then.
Very disappointing result. Played alright first half, can't comment on second, by all accounts Vlog looks a find. Defeat to these cunts is hard to take but we move on. Need to try and get more organised and settled in the middle of the park, too disjointed, players not organised. Sort it GR.
COYL

We look like a decent side now. Not seen so much quality in our squad for years. Norwich have been a mile in front of us with squad and budget for years. Tonight they squeezed past us with a bit of difficulty.

When The Bermondsey Bergkamp, Doppledanger and Shackleton start every week, we’ll be tough to contain.

Loads to like.
Very little to moan about.

Voglsammer, the German Hammer is going to be popular with our supporters. Good attitude, hungry, and gets stuck in.
Bad luck lads, no shame in that performance. Fought well. A few more games to settle ourselves, and we'll do good.
My M.o.M - Ryan Leonard, for getting the shoulder into that ginger Shirley Temple tramp.
COYL.

They created two chances and scored two. They will more than likely be in the top 4, so there's no shame in this defeat.

Vogl is a must starter for me. He has something about him and at home especially our fans will love him.

Three tough away games at the start of the season, but we're going to be alright. If Flemming and the German perform anything like they are capable of then who knows.
And Burnley our next away game! At least we’re getting them all out the way early doors

Think they will win the championship.

I don't think so, they fuck around with the ball a lot but don't create enough for all their possession. Two moments got them two goals. Better teams than us will see them off.

Although the second goal was a good finish, there were enough players to take that cunt out on the halfway line. I thought the first half we did well and as usual, after the second goal we came alive.

Like 'champs08' said:
Loads to like.

I don't think so, they fuck around with the ball a lot but don't create enough for all their possession. Two moments got them two goals. Better teams than us will see them off.

Although the second goal was a good finish, there were enough players to take that cunt out on the halfway line. I thought the first half we did well and as usual, after the second goal we came alive.

Like 'champs08' said:
Loads to like.

If that was Murray, no way was he getting away with that.

I must have been watching a different game, I thought we were woeful. Couldn’t string more then 2 passes all game. Constantly gave the ball away.

No decent effort on goal (mind you I suddenly had to watch paint dry when the second goal went in so I might have missed any late attempts)

All we did was set out to limit a very poor Norwich side, no real desire to win the game and we still fucked it.