Match thread Millwall v PNE

H-T 0-0. Boring 🥱

Neither side threatening or being threatened.

Movement of our front 3 good but back 7 simply not releasing the ball quick or accurate enough.

Only central midfielder trying to be positive is Kief. Billy’s passing square and back and delaying things. He’s really gone off the boil recently and perhaps deserves a rest.

Hopefully they will come out fired up for the 2nd half but my gut feeling is this has 0-0 written all over it 😠

Murray our best player by a mile 👏

Kevin Friend doing well, hope that’s not tempting fate 🙏. Stopped play to talk to the sideline me thinks something may have been said the Ched Evans, can’t think what 😉

H-T 0-0. Boring 🥱

Movement of our front 3 good but back 7 simply not releasing the ball quick or accurate enough.

Only central midfielder trying to be positive is Kief. Billy’s passing square and back and delaying things. He’s really gone off the boil recently and perhaps deserves a rest.

Hopefully they will come out fired up for the 2nd half but my gut feeling is this has 0-0 written all over it 😠

Kevin Friend doing well, hope that’s not tempting fate 🙏. Stopped play to talk to the sideline me thinks something may have been said the Ched Evans, can’t think what 😉
Needs to go 4-4-2 and bring on Jed,there is no spark and the back 5 are limiting us going forward

H-T 0-0. Boring 🥱

Right about Murray mom by a mile Mr Composure