Match thread Millwall v Middlesbrough

First of all the good news I am very pleased we won and got three points

I don’t want to moan but can’t help it coz that was boring, there was no atmosphere and no energy in the game

it seemed like a training game or pre season game to me and thankfully Middlesbrough are fucking pony

going back to positivity I am hoping the lack of intensity is due to our transition to a new formation and the after effects and of that wanky 5-2-3 bore ball we have been served up for quite a while

i know I should not be moaning following a 2-0 victory but can’t help it so apologies
I think we did what we had to do and at 2-0 up it was clear it was job done.
Boro were really poor. 62% possession and 1 shot on target.

What we have to do now is push on and keep the 4 at the back, we was still playing it safe with 2 holding in Mitchell and Saville, both I have to say done a great job and worked their socks off, Bradshaw done a lot of running on his own, but will still work better with a partner, maybe change it from a 4-2-3-1 to a
4-1-3-2

I tried to post at half-time but a problem with my internet connection.

Burey is a disgrace. A lazy gormless individual who when the opposition have possession leaves us one man short.

By all means bring him on when chasing a game but under no circumstances should he be in a starting lineup 👎

He didn't have to leather that shot. If he had just rolled the ball to the goalkeeper's left it would have found the net.
It was clear the keeper was going to his right.
Bad miss.
Watched on the replay, keeper was out very quickly, made himself big and got lucky.

Not sure Bradshaw had time to pick a spot. Looked a bad miss but I’d still start with him v Bristol City.

I tried to post at half-time but a problem with my internet connection.

Burey is a disgrace. A lazy gormless individual who when the opposition have possession leaves us one man short.

By all means bring him on when chasing a game but under no circumstances should he be in a starting lineup 👎
As I’ve kept saying, league 1 at best. Glad I never said that

Just a bad day for him, the more he plays the better he will get
There are some things he may improve but it’s his brainpower, work ethic and attitude that’s lacking and I honestly don’t think that will change.

When I think of the abuse AOB use to get, but compared to Burey he was a robust Goliath of a player!