Match thread Millwall v Luton Tomorrow KO 3pm

Absolute dog shit. I know we do well gor our size club and budget blah blah blah, but rowett is one boring prick.

His sole aim is to set up not lose, against fucking Luton! Show some attacking ambition or fuck off
I am not an advocate of sacking the manager at the drop of a hat, but days like this are just wearing me down.
We are sooooo fucking predictable, tedious, boring and dull.

I really am losing the will to live. As Life with the Lions says above, I am just numb to the point of not caring any more. Rowett has just worn me down over 100 games of this SHITE.

All of our wins this year have been by one goal, and I can't ever see it being any other way with this manager.

Just after Luton got their second goal, I thought I can't remember the last time we had a 2 goal lead.

Oh, and a message for Karl....The word is pronUNciation, not pronounciation!
That put the tin lid on it for me. Professional broadcaster? Don't make me laugh.

As you will gather, I'm not happy either.

Go and drown your sorrows, chaps.

Whoops. A bit shit that was wasn't it. I was thinking before today that the past 2 wins made the 2 previous draws good, then this today. I think perhaps them 2 wins papered over some cracks perhaps?
So many questions.
Are the coaching staff even good enough? Why the fck can we not score? Far too many questions.
Hutch's passing of late is awful. I like him as a defender, but distribution has to improve. Bit of a shambles.

One mistake, one goal.

Millwall truly have the unique ability to make or ruin my day. I am fuming.

Some of those players need a rocket up them. Ballard, Cooper, Murray, Evans all well under par. Jed and Ojo the sole attacking threats.

No idea what's up with Cooper but he shouldn't be playing. He is an accident waiting to happen.

I am massively pissed off.
Bloke behind me today said there is a rumour doing the rounds that Cooper wants out and that Jed is off to Glasgow Rangers

Losing I can stomach

but the football is turd boring predictable pedestrian dross and has been for what seems like ever

I am not one for abusing our team and really hate doing it but today I could not help myself

I am just so bored watching this brand of football, last season I convinced myself that the boring tripe served up was because no fans were there but fuck me it is worse this season

if they want to setup 5-2-3 away from home I can stomach that as an away day is about a day out with ya mates happy for a draw or ecstatic if you see a win

but at home I don’t expect to see this boring shit

this is exactly what happened under Lomas and Hollowhead which incidentally were the last two times I turned on our team

fuck Rowett off and get in Chris Wilder

Bloke behind me today said there is a rumour doing the rounds that Cooper wants out and that Jed is off to Glasgow Rangers
If true they can’t fuck off until January. If however they’re gonna put in performances like they have been don’t bleeding we’ll pick ‘em!

with both teams not taking the knee, but then Millwall decided not to play either. Is this performance all down to Rowett or the players, not putting in a full shift, I think its both,

This was the most abject performance I have seen since the Harris days, right from the outset you could see we weren't going to scores-.
Agree, the thing is about today’s so called performance, I couldn’t single out any player as they were all shit.
Apart from McNamara who had a go and was subbed🤔 .
Ballard maybe, who was given a tough time by adeybayo whatever his name is, but kept at it.